Chapter. 16 : Agression-Part 1

"Wei Wuxian wanted to wash his face to have gaze upon the face of his body's owner after death but there wasn't any water in the room, not even for drinking or washing.

The only basin-like container was probably, he suspected, for lavatory purposes instead of cleaning.

He pushed the door but it was fastened with a latch, probably to prevent him from wandering outside.

None of these things made him feel the joy of reincarnation at all ."

Jiang cheng : Now I'm seriously getting mad as fuck .

Madam Jin: Lunatic or not they can't treat someone like that .

Fengmian : I agree.

Lan qiren nods .

"How could anyone feel joy nevertheless?" Huaisang.

Xichen ,"How awful!"

"He figured that he might as well as sit in the Lotus position* and get used to his new home. Time flew by, and the day had passed. When he opened his eyes, sunlight seeped inside from the gaps of the doors and windows. Although he could stand up and walk around, he still felt lightheaded.

Wei Wuxian was puzzled, Mo Xuanyu's amount of spiritual power are insignificant enough to be ignored, so there shouldn't be a reason to why I can't control this body properly. Why doesn't it work properly?

Then, a noise came from his stomach, and he realised this wasn't related to his spiritual power at all. In fact, it was because this body hadn't practiced inedia and felt hungry. If he didn't scavenge for food, he might be the first villainous ghost who starved to dead upon arrival."

Everyone once again burst out in laughter.

Jiang Cheng : So the first you face after getting reincarnated is being kicked and

Nie huaisang : Almost starving to dead.

Meng yao : What a luck :)

Mian Mian : Nah, you unlucky as fuck.

"Wei Wuxian lifted his foot and was about to kick the door open, when suddenly the sound of approaching footsteps appeared. Somone stomped on the door and grunted, 'It's mealtime.'

Nonetheless, there was no indication of the door being opened. Wei Wuxian lowered his head and saw a miniature door on the bottom of this one opening, with a small bowl set in front of it.

The door was slightly smaller than the kind for dogs to crawl through------ it didn't allow the passage of humans, but bowls could be easily taken inside. There were two dishes and one serving of rice, which looked quite unpleasant."

Madam yu : They are treating a human like an animal.

Nie mingjue : I'm probably sure that they are nuts.

Yanli : I'll really make something very delicious for you when we return A-xian.

Wei ying : Mn.

Jiang Cheng : They will have to repay for this.

Lan zhan ( thought ) : They have to.

"Wei Wuxian played with the chopsticks that were stuck into the rice, feeling quite bitter.

The Yiling Laozu had returned to the mortal world, but the first thing was a kick and a scolding, not to mention the leftovers that served as his welcoming-meal. Where were the blood and gore? The ruthless slaughter? The absolute destruction?Who would believe him? He was like a tiger in flatland, a dragon in shallow water, the pheonix without feathers, losing his advantage and belittled by those weaker than him."