Elvish at Manisha's house - 11

She wakes up seeing herself laying naked in his arms.

He is holding her tightly in his embrace.

The realisation hit her that they did it.

She struggles to remove his hand from her waist.

After struggling for a few minutes, she comes out of his hold and gets up from the bed.

She goes into the bathroom and controlling her sobs.

Manisha: How can you lose control on yourself, Manisha?

Manisha: How can you?

She wore her clothes and takes her mobile to message Abhishek.

There is already message for her from Abhishek.

He messaged her in midnight.

Abhishek: Manisha, sab kuch ready hai.

She messaged him.

Manisha: Execute the plan.

She puts her hand on her mouth and controls her sobs.

Without making any noise, she wears her clothes and comes out of the bathroom.

She is standing behind the door of the room.

Flashback.

Jab Manisha Abhishek se Milne gayi thi aur use vapas Jane ko kaha tha.

Tab hug karte waqt usne ek letter Abhishek ki pocket mai daal Diya tha.

Letter:

Abhishek Hum yahan se nahi nikal sakte jab tak Elvish ko pendrive ka pata nahi chalega.
Vo hume nahi Jane dega yahan se.

Agar vo tujhe bhi pakad lega toh hum dono ke bachne ke sare raaste band ho jayenge.

Tu abhi please yahan se jaa.
Aur kuch bhi try mat kario hume yahan se nikalne ka.

Agar vo kabhi pata laga pata hai pendrive kahan hai toh us din hi hume moka milega uski kaid se ajad hone ka.

Tu bas itna dhyan rakhio jab bhi voh hume wahan leke jayega, tab sab kuch pehle se hi tyaar hona chahiye.
Taki hum ye moka naa miss kare.
Chahe isme kitna bhi waqt Lage.

Hum kabhi use khud se nahi batane wale.
Jitna kar sakte hai utha karenge use us pendrive se dur rakhne ke liye.

Apna dhyan rakhiyo.

Letter ends.

Abhishek did everything as per their plan.

He is staying in the same hotel with the different name when he got to know about them coming here.

He comes here with his two friends who he can trusted the most.

One of them goes into the CCTV camera room and spray the chloroform to make the staff unconscious.

Another one spray the tear gas and chloroform in front of the Elvish's room making his security unconscious.

Manisha has come out as she hears some sound.

Abhishek takes her towards the lift.

The trio immediately goes into the parking area.

His one friend in the security room deletes all the footage and switch off the device which is recording everything.

They run off away from the hotel.

They already know it's better to leave the country now for their own safety.