The Reassurance

After the dinner saanjh came to the room.
Aarka was laying on bed busy with some office work, she was wearing a pretty maroon suit symbolising her newly married life, well it is the first night they're going to spend as a couple, She went close to the dressing mirror did her skin care Meanwhile Aarka was noticing all of it soon she got up took some clothes and a bottle of body lotion was about to leave the room.

Aarka called her and asked "where are you going?"

Saanjh replied"to get changed."

Aarka said "well you can even do it here the room is also yours now."

Saanjh raised her eyebrow looking at him to which Aarka replied,
" yeah yeah! I will be out if you need to change but I can also be inside while you change in case you need me for something "

Saanjh replied,"no worries Mr. Aarka I can manage,Thanks for your help" Aarka moved out saying"once you are done let me know I'm here waiting outside okay"

Saanjh got changed into a pretty cotton sleeveless white kurti with a lovely print of florals and unlocked the door, Aarka heard the click and entered the room and saw her in front of the mirror caressing her hairs with serum he once again got mesmerized, he went close to the door to lock it and moved to the cupboard, He took out a beautiful package of jewellery.

He went to Saanjh and handed it over to her, saying" Aapki muh dikhai,plz open it."

she opened it and found a beautiful golden chain with a rose quartz crystal pendant. She took it on her hand with a big smile on her face and looked back at Aarka and with a sweet voice said,"it's beautiful, Thank you!"

 She took it on her hand with a big smile on her face and looked back at Aarka and with a sweet voice said,"it's beautiful, Thank you!"

Aarka replied, " yeah not more than you! And welcome Biwi ji".

Aarka was relieved and happy to see her smile he said," wait let me help you with this chain."

He stood behind her brought her hairs aside and was putting the chain on her bare neck that he got smitten and rolled his eyes up with the fragrance of her it was unbearable for him to resist her he slightly kissed her neck after putting on the chain, Aarka was already swayed with this,
Saanjh in her obliviousness went back to the bed and sat there admiring the chain ...

Aarka went closer and sat beside her and said "let me help with these payals of yours, I don't want them to make sound at night."and was trying to remove them.

Saanjh said,"Aarka why would they make a sound at night if you remove them now I will have to put them back on once again."

Aarka said," because if they make sound it's obvious that you are awake which means it's me who is not letting you sleep which I totally don't want anyone to know and I will put them back on for you darling."

 saying this he with his mouth unlocked the portion of the payal

saying this he with his mouth unlocked the portion of the payal. With this action of Aarka's Saanjh got shivers all over the body and her face turned red.

Saanjh Asked "what do you mean I'm...."

And her mouth was shut down with a close passionate kiss by Aarka which she couldn't resist Aarka kissed back once again and once again and moved slightly to her neck , pushing her back to the bed embedding his face to her neck he started licking her neck and moaning, his hands on her waist, she kissed him back and moaned his name 'Aarka'. Her fingers running through his hair before he could come down Saanjh deliberately stopped the moment and said Aarka am really sorry but please not today I am really not up for it now.Aarka breaking the moment got up from her and said,

what is wrong honey! Are you okay! Are you feeling alright!"

Saanjh with a hesitation said," I am okay! I just need some time and will appreciate it if you can please...

Aarka replied, it's okay I understand you need time I'm sorry,there's no hurry in it anytime you feel it's okay,be comfortable."

Saying this he moved to the other side of the bed facing towards her, Saanjh with a constant struggle to sleep was shaking her leg she was gazing at the walls and fan of the room. Aarka sensed the movement of her leg and got up and said,
"thank God I removed the payal already pta chala Bina kch kie I would have been blamed, what's wrong baby!"
she replied," I don't know why I am unable to sleep." with her eyes almost filled with tears.

Aarka" ssshh! Honey it's gonna be okay, hey! By the way did you talk to dad today" she nodded no, Aarka said,"silly girl you should have told me earlier let me call dad"

Aarka dialled up to Saanjh father and said
"Papa Pranam,so Gaye the kya kaafi der raat call kar dia Maine maaf kar do bass keh Raha tha ki aapne apni laadli se to baat Kia hi nhi, wo yaha udaas baithi hai btao, and handed over to her.

On call Saanjh dad" beta tu thk hai? Kya hogaya tu to bahadur baccha hai humara, arey Ghar se thode nikala h bacche ko wo to avi v uska hi Ghar h na, udaas nhi hote bacche sb thk hai,"

she heard all of it and said," ji papa" with a husky voice and gave the phone to Aarka.

Aarka put the phone on speaker and said "app chinta na kro papa sb thk h main sambhaal lunga aap apna mummy or baki sabka khayal rakhna, or kch v jrurat pde meri bss ek call or main or aapki laadli aapke paas"

Saanjh's dad replied," jii beta sab badhiyaa bss meri beti thodi insecure ho jaati h naye jagahon par thoda time lgega par thk ho jayegi, aap to saath ho hi uske koi tension nhi humein sab badhiya aap v khayal rkho apna"

The call ended and Aarka said " see everyone is alright! So chill and go to sleep darling, and please have trust in me I'm never gonna hurt you ever okay!

He covered her with the blanket and laid down facing towards her and thinking, how sensitive she is I shouldn't have done it today gosh! I really messed her up, it's all because of me dammit Aarka she's your wife stop behaving like a stupid fellow" and suddenly Saanjh turned towards him hugging him tightly and embedding her face to his chest.

she started crying with being uncontrollable, Aarka was a little tensed but assured her,"It's okay,you are safe, you need to release the built in emotions ,cry it all out honey am here with you!"

She cried straight for an hour with Aarka holding and embracing her tightly, she got balanced and wiping her tears she whispered, "Thank you Aarka!"And pulled away from him, Aarka with a smile said

"just look at my chest the shirt is all drenched,How dare you to get
t my wife cry." and hugged her back saying "I hope you are feeling much better now, it's okay am here". He kissed her on forehead and pulled her closer both snuggled up and went to sleep.