TAMED : 19

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢ 〖NINETEEN • NEMESIS MADRIGAL〗⇣RAYNE AMES

NINETEEN • NEMESIS MADRIGAL

RAYNE AMES

My eyebrows furrow from her reaction. I was on my way to start my mission when I decided to check on [your name] before leaving. On my way, I saw her in front of her door, looking around as if she was checking her surroundings which is good that she does that but when her eyes went on mine I wasn't sure if she saw me or not but I can say that she does. But why the hell did she look away?

I wanted to come after her but she walked away really fast and ignored me. What's gotten with her?

Anyways, I have to go now. "Rayne-san." A voice called me from behind so I looked at the person who called me and it was Nerey. I stayed in my position and waited for him to get near. "Mr. Wahlberg wanted a word with you." He stated his business that I right away complied and followed after him as we proceeded to the Headmaster's chamber.

We entered the room with such serious ambience as I glanced up on where he was sitting. "Rayne, a letter was placed on my table." Mr. Wahlberg informed me, in his hand is brown paper that is still sealed with wax.

"The seal is from the Madrigal." Nerey said that made me glance at him quickly and returned my gaze to the letter. "You wanted to open it, Rayne or you allow me?" Mr. Wahlberg questioned me to which I respectfully answered that he should be the one to open such a letter.

As Mr. Wahlberg slowly opened the letter, I could feel my anxiety going up. What if it's all about [your name]? It must be.

"To whoever received and opened this letter at Easton Academy, I truly hope that you heed my plea. I, Nemesis Madrigal, admittedly informing you that [your name] is being harmed in our dwelling. She's enduring physical assault and emotional torment in the hands of my mother." Mr. Wahlberg's eyes glanced at me while I was listening to him attentively while not so much as my blood started to boil.

"I am a bedridden individual but [your name] saved and helped me a lot that caused her childhood to be miserable. [your name] is a strong lady that was originally born with two lines." I was right all along but where is her other line? Did she hide it?

"Her other line was transferred to me, saving me from untimely death." Mr.  Wahlberg stopped reading. A lump seemed to stuck on my throat as I was unable to let out any word. "Can that happen?" Nerey asked the question that was inside my head. "Can be and only the ancient mages could do such." The old man answered the question.

"This course of action that's been done by those people who's unbeknownst to me says that there are effects. [your name] won't be able to use her magic because when she does it affects me. It can kill me, I almost lost my life that day when she acquired her wand." I gulped, so that's the reason why she's hesitating to get her wand. She was being held back.

"But I was happy that she used her magic after ten years and was expecting her to do so after she was sent to participate as an exchange student in your academy but I was wrong. Orter Madl is my fiancé and he was being manipulated by my mother to watched over [your name]." My hands slowly formed into fist after hearing those words. I still couldn't accept the fact that he could hurt his fiancee's sister.

"I know that Orter hurt my sister and I won't forgive him easily for that. Another effect was I can hear her thoughts whenever she's cheerful and not dwelling in darkness within her. [your name] doesn't know about it, no one else does. Only me." Mr. Wahlberg stopped from reading and looked directly at me before a small smile formed in his lips.