26 taking stand for her

Hey I'm back!!
Vote and comment!
Sorry kal update ni kiya because periods a gye 🥲

Akshit pov:

"Ahh.. Akshit i think I forget where it is " Avanya said making my smile disappear. I was so excited to see her cute baby pictures, her childhood and teenage but alas!

I looked above to nod when I saw a mischievous glint in her lips and playful smile over her lips which she was hiding.

I smirked inwardly and got down from bed. Taking my steps towards her direction slowly, I caged her between me and cupboard.

She frowned looking at me when I  hold her chin tilting a little above and pecked her nose. I then drag my lips to her ears and hold her earlobe between my teeth. I nibbled it lightly and leave it whispering in husky voice
"Avanya "

"Hmm" She said with closed eyes and raged breathing. I kissed the area below her ears slowly and sensually
"Where is album? " I whispered lissing her jawline nibbling he skin.
"In the cupboard" She whispered with closed eyes lost in the moment. I smiled widely and gave a peck on her joint between neck and shoulder .
I then traced my knuckles on her soft rosy cheeks which were warm . Her eyes were closed. I slowly opened cupboard and took out album. I then looked at her serene face most precisely on her pink lips which God knows many times I wanted to kissed them. But she is not comfortable yet. So I had to control my urge .

"Got you" I said to which her eyes opened and became wide in realisation. I bit my lips to avoid laughing seeing her facial expressions but it was not in my hand and I end up laughing.

She gasped looking at album in my hands. I snaked my arms around her waist and pecked her forehead.
"Let's see this " Saying this I dragged her with me on couch. She was about to sit next to me but I pulled her to sit in my lap. She shrieked due to sudden pull and looked at me shocked.

"It will be easy this way! " I said and opened the album.

The first pic was of her when she was little baby covered in white blanket, her eyes wide looking surrounding with curiosity. I smiled with adoration looking at the picture. There were many pictures with her parents, or I can say our parents. Because her parents are mine as well.

"Akshit? " She said grabbing my attention

"Hmm? " I asked

"What do you think I resemble like? Mumma Or papa? " She asked with curiosity

I smiled and answered "well I'll say both! You have beauty of your mother and courage of your father. "
She looked shocked at this and asked "how do you know about my father's courage? "

"By his posture, by his eyes maybe. " I shrugged

"Hmm.. " She said looking at pictures with smile on her beautiful face enhancing her beauty.

There was a picture of her when she is around 2 or 3 .. She was sitting on floor wearing a baby pink frock and blue bow over head. Her tiny hands were holding chocolate trying to eat it but it smudged over her lips and chin. And she was giggling at that. Her two teeths were showing.

There was another picture where she is around 4 to 5 and was wearing pick princess gown with crown on her head looking like a fairy, like an angel. I took pictures of that along with previous ones.

"Why are you taking pictures? " Avanya asked with a frown

"So that I can adore them whenever I want. You look so cute, so beautiful, so preety like an angel " I said and put that princess picture on home screen wallpaper as lock screen wallpaper has our wedding picture.