A Wish

Hi my name is Syrena, I have dark red curly hair and pale skin I'm 18 and I live in a house with my sister Nala she has mocha skin and curly brown hair. We have two other roommates who we are dear friends with. Their nonidentical twin sisters have long black hair and dark chocolate skin, Trisha and Tiana.

We all are Harry Potter Fanatics our house is decorated with Harry Potter everything. We each were in different houses. I'm in Gryffindor, my sister is a Ravenclaw, Tianas a Hufflepuff, and Trisha a Slytherin. We all moved into the house recently after graduating high school.

"Hey I'm putting on movie three hurry up En," Trish hollered from the living room. We all were having a marathon tonight since we're all of this week taking a vacation from life. "I'm coming, popcorn is served ladies," I said plopping in the middle and we all giggled.

"Only if we get to have this in real life I would be grateful," Nala said. "Us to girl is too," I said patting her knee.

"Tell me who your man or girl is," Trish asked me and my sister. "I'm a Dracos Girl," I said, "I love Cedric," my sister said. "My Girl is Luna," Trish said. "I'm in love with the twins," Tiana added.

"Which twin?" Nala asked. "What do you mean which one couldn't I take both?" Tiana asked. "Only if they both take you," I laughed. "Oh girl your man's about to be socked," Nala said looking at the screen. "I would sock him to it would knock since I'm him to love me," I laughed.

"I wish I could have him but no we had to be in this dimension," I said sadly. "Again with you talking different dimensions, there's no such thing," Nala said. "What there are different dimensions!" I raised my voice.

"Fine if there's such then I'll buy you all your butterbeer for the rest of your life," Nala said holding her hand out to shake my hand. "Gladly," I said shaking her hand right away. Yay, I love butterbeer.

After the third movie ended I got up to fill the bowl with more popcorn when I saw something unusual. "GIRLS!!!" I yelled standing there afraid. "I swear if another god damn-" Nala yelled stopping when she saw it the others gathered around the kitchen door to see what it was. "Do you see it to guys?" I asked not moving.

 It was there so inviting I didn't even know that it was sliding my feet against the floor

It was there so inviting I didn't even know that it was sliding my feet against the floor. "No Syrena get your ass back here you don't get to go without us," Trisha said as she was grabbing me pulling me back to the group. It was pulling me more against Trisha's will. "Why isn't pulling you guys?" I asked so confused. "I don't know but I'm not going without you!" Nala said not letting go along with the other girls. As it pulled me in it closed. The three girls dropped to the floor.

Back to Syrena
"Aaaahhhh" I yelled. I got up and looked around everything was different. I started to realize where I was. Omg I'm at Hermione's house. I turned around and saw a set of stairs not too long two adults ran to me. "Are you ok Syrena? My poor dear what happened?" They asked worried. "I'm ok I just fell down the stairs I didn't watch my fall," I said in a kid's voice. "Sis, are you good?" I saw a little Hermione-running worry coming through. I nodded yes. Omg, she's so cute we have to be at least 10 years old and that means soon we'll get our or her letters I thought to myself.

"My two beautiful girls, are growing up so fast!" Our dad said picking us up with each arm and kissing us on the cheek. "Dear mail came, and oh look a letter for the girls." She said cheerfully. Omg yes, I get to go to Hogwarts, I should write everything down in my diary to not forget anything.

As we sat down on the couch she gave us the letters. We opened them up and read them. "What are they dears?" Our father asked. "Here it's a letter from a place called Hogwarts," Hermione said handing her letter to our parents. "Were witches Hermione, were witches!" I jumped excitedly going upstairs and getting my stuff packed most of the way. I also went to the mirror in my bedroom seeing I looked the same as my 11-year-old self.

As I came downstairs I heard mom calling a number, "Who's she calling?" I asked Hermione. "The muggle airline for Hogwarts," she said pointing out in our letter, "oh I didn't see that there yet, that's nice they have a muggle contact," I said.

Our mother was on the phone for a while speaking to Dumbledore. "Well that would be great sir," she said and telling him our address. "The headmaster of Hogwarts is coming for dinner tonight to explain everything more throw, he will be here at 5 pm.

At 5 pm Hermione was ready with a bunch of questions. Dumbledore arrived like he said he would and all of the questions got answered by all of us and Dumbledore looked at us with knowing eyes. Not too long he left and the day went by.