Ch5: Robbery(Heist)

Logan Got all the stuff for the heist he had to call Y/n

Y/n:(Over phone) Hey what's up?

Logan:(On Phone) Hey kid, it's me Logan.

Y/n:(Over Phone) What's going on?

Logan:(On Phone) Listen umm, I gotta get ahold of the money for Valentino's house we destroyed, so I'm getting your assassins group for the job, the pay will be awful, and the risk will be high, but you might learn something If you're interested, that is?

Y/n:(Over phone) Man, that's not exactly great sales pitch dog, but I guess I gotta start somewhere.

Logan:(on phone) Thank you, Maybe 1 day you can put together your own deals your own jobs. So I got every preparations for it. So sit tight My buddy Lenny will get in touch with you give me the details.

Garment factory

Imp, Y/n Lenny and Logan get ready for the Heist but a speech was needed

Logan: Now we all know why were here, we got a store to take the plan is simple, elegant. Listen to Lenny, pay attention to the information he gives you and will all make a buck, Things go bad, you know the drill. This wasn't organized. We don't know each other. We got caught up in a robbery and acted in self-defense. But it won't be an issue. Cause everything's gonna go just fine.

Lenny: the um... the err... Alarm system is easy Now, I'm gonna hack into it and run everything.(points to Y/n) But apparently you are gonna handle the supports over the bridge, so good luck ya'll.

They all then leave Loona and Lenny Take the truck. The IMP members take the Van while Y/n Gets in the car with Logan, They then drive to Van Gucci.

Logan: Okay you got it down?

Y/n: I got it.

Logan: Because you used too much gas on these guys, you'll kill them.

Y/n: Well shit, don't blame me the way these canisters are mixed.

Logan: Just be careful.

Y/n: Okay.

Logan: Listen i've stuck my neck out for you here.

Y/n: Man, you don't need to tell me that shit again.

Logan: Y/n I've got faith in you, but You're unproven.

Y/n: Unproven? For real? so I didn't prove myself when I jumped off the back of that yacht on the highway, huh?

Logan: Yeah you proved yourself for that, But Lenny, doesn't know you. He Sees you as some incubus with a happy trigger finger. Some people have their money in their freedom on the line.

Y/n: I won't fuck it up Logan, Trust me.

Logan: I do trust you and I do have enough to worry about.

Y/n: So I know we're working with my co-workers But who'd you pick or this job?

Logan: Sometimes don't worry about the crew worry about yourself.

Y/n: Look, I'm just gonna look after my own but It's just... i'm curious.

Logan: Well, Thurman Is handling his own when the damn truck. But the little Southern lady imp is tough. The other little guy might be professional, but he also has a mouth. In the hellhound Well I can't say I can't trust her How is she good at hacking?

Y/n: You mean by just texting or social mediaing?

Logan then turns pale (as if he is pale)

Logan: We're gonna fucking die.

They then pull up behind Van Gucci's Construction work Y/n gets out and heads up He gets app to the roof and goes for the ventilation. He throws it in The gas goes into the store and knocks. Everyone outhe team then goes in with gas masks and Destroys the casings to get all the Gems, gold and silver It accepts a lot five to ten million dollars of metal and gems, They all get done and go out to see Y/n in the truck Arguing with a meter maid.

Meter maid: So for the last time, move it!

Y/n: Man get the fuck out of my face!

Logan Then comes around and throws the meter maid to the ground

Logan:(To Meter maid)You forget a thousand things every day, pal. Make sure this is one of them.(To Y/n) I'll see you at the bridge, go.

He then hands his bag of Gems and rings to Y/n and haves him drove off with it as Logan gets in the car and drives avoiding the cops, Y/n then drives the truck to the bridge where they were supposed to be Logan and IMP gets there and Logan was last to get off as Y/n Uses his Zushi Zushi gravity power to lift the whole bridge and slams it down making it shatter so the cops can't follow them they then get in the truck and go down the alley were Lenny was waiting for them they parked the truck and get out and cover it

Logan: Alright, people we need to split up. They'll be looking for a crew.

Lenny: I'll wire your cuts when the rocks have been Sold.

Y/n: Shit was crazy man, So what now?

Lenny: You get out of here. Keep our heads down.

Logan:(To Y/n) Hey, you did good today, kid.(To Lenny) What I tell you Lenny.

Lenny:(Grunts)

Logan: Alright, everybody, take off. Oh, by the way, me and Lenny have some things to discuss. I want you all to stop by my place tomorrow So we can Celebrate.

IMP and Y/n leave as Logan amd Lenny were alone

Logan: Oh man, we're back in action.

(Y/n's pov)

I returned home after the job I did with Logan and IMP I tried to be as quiet as I can but I something didn't feel right

???: Where in hell have you been?

I turned around and it was my girlfriend

Lute the fallen Exorcist Angel

Y/n: Hey baby, sorry I didn't come home sooner I was dealing with something.

Lute: What were you doing? Something dangerous?

Y/n: No its okay, I'm okay babe, you don't have to worry about me.

Lute: But I do dummy, every time you leave and sometimes not coming back I worry.

Y/n: I'm sorry if I made you worry Lute, I just did a job with a friend.

Lute: Did you win?

Y/n: Yep.

Lute: Thought so

They then begin making out and and going to Y/n's bedroom as she shuts the door

It then pans to black and it says Heist Passed

End for now

👉Comments👈

Coming up....

Mr Barnett