Chapter Eighteen

Kamari's POV

Don't Judge me I can feel you judging me don't do that. It's been a week since that day and to say the least, I'm surprised I'm not throwing up from morning sickness right now.

Because the way Alejandro and I had sex you would have thought I would be pregnant. Don't get me started on the positions he had me in but let me just say I never knew I was that flexible.

I started my morning by doing some stretches and trying to clear my mind. Graduation is two weeks away I'm so excited to be done with all this so I can make some big money.

The class was canceled today due to severe weather so I had the whole day to myself thank god. Oh yeah, and Simone had become even more moodier with her pregnancy.

But Ladarius was always there to save her because she was becoming a nightmare bitch.

I can't wait to confront my niece or nephew when they get here because like you caused me trauma so I'm going cause you trauma sike nah.

They are going to be my baby more than my sisters. "Hey Kamari let me tell you something just because you are grown that doesn't mean you can come up in the house after hours boy," Grandma said.

"Yes ma'am I'm sorry I just lost track of the time it won't happen again, Grandma," I said while still doing my stretches. "Yeah right I already know what you have been doing and trust me you can't lie to me I was young once upon of time too you know," she said.

"Matter of fact I was doing the thing, baby I was popping my you know what at your age too that's how I had your mom at 16 baby you couldn't tell me shit," she said while looking into my mirror.

"No Grandma, please I don't want to hear about you popping anything eww," I said while shaking my head back and forth.

"Whatever you just better not get pregnant until you get a real ring on your finger and walk down a real aisle and hopefully I'm here to see my grandson and my granddaughter walk down the aisle," she said in a happy tone.

I looked at my grandma and started to get a little sad. I mean my grandmother is a fighter she has proven that time and time again.

But the fact that she will be called home one day and it makes me emotional. I'm the only one that thinks like this like the person you love can be taken from you at any moment.

"Kamari you heard what I said boy" she asked. "No ma'am what did you say," I asked her. "I said why are you crying did I say something to upset you or something?" Grandma asked me.

"Oh no ma'am you know I got allergies that can make my eyes water real bad." I lied. "Oh alright then I'm going to leave you alone so you can focus on your yoga I just wanted to tell you about yourself don't let that happen again," she said.

"Oh yeah next Sunday I want to go to church and you coming with me like the good ole days you and your sister your church family has been asked about you and your sister forever," she told me.

"Ok I'll go to church with you grandma but hey quick question the messy ones still there," I asked side eyeing her. "You know them there with they messy ass that's why I only go once every blue moon," she said.

"But hey you remember when you had your first solo at the church you were so frightened by the crowd," she told me while making me laugh.

"Yep and you told me don't worry about the crowd you just sing your heart out for the lord," I said

"I sure did baby now you remember that always don't worry about what he says she says you give all your problems to God and I promise you he will make a way for you Kamari," she told me.