𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2..⚜𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠...

~𝚃𝚘𝚜𝚒~

Ss3.

The class loved by all, it was the class everyone wanted to be in.

The joy of being seniors.

It was unexplainable for some but for me, one thing was certain. I hated it.

I hated this school, i hated the students and everyone in it. If anything, i wanted to leave this hell hole once and for all.

This place filled with snobbish rich kids who think they are better than anyone  just because they get morning from their parents.

"Tosi"

A annoying gathering that makes Anyone different from them an outcast. A social gathering of belittling people.

Tosi

It was still a mystery why i was still here, i would literally give anything to be anywhere than her but unfortunately my dad has other plans for me.

Tosi.

According to him, he wants me to grow here in Nigeria so that we can get close like one big family. But see what that has gotten us.

Tosi.

Rachel looking for ways to ruin my life, Bimbola badmouthing me everywhere and Aaron...... Aaron was still somehow in the clear.

He has yet to show his true colours, all he does his stare at me with hatred in his eyes.

Tosi.

Call me crazy. But strangely enough, i liked the hatred. It was nice to see three people hating me when i had never even done anything to any of them.

Tosi.

Well Except for that incident. That was a topic for another day. It was more of a......

"Tosichuku!" That voice brought me out of my reverie. I raised my head to the board, only to see students staring at me and Mr okon–the physics teacher–standing close to the board with a book folded in his hand.

How did he get here?

Strangely enough, i didn't know how he started teaching. If there was anything i hated more than coming to school, it  was attending the class.

"Sir?" I finally found my voice.

"Tosi, Where's your head? I've been calling you for a while now." He said, clearly annoyed.

He stared at me, maybe waiting for an apology.

He continued staring at me.

I just stared back.

Until i heard a voice from the class room.

That's how she will be doing like dondi.

I swear.

She go just dey vex person.

I wonder why they even let a freak like her 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 this school.

I tire o.

She's here to fill space abeg!

With her unkempt uniform.

See her hair self. E be like bush.

She should just leave this school abeg.

Always ruining our mood.

With her shapeless self.

If they are calling fine girls, can that one even stand up.

Words could not explain how i felt hearing those comments about me. I get that i can be a little mute sometimes. But what does that have to do with my shape or facial features.