INTRODUCTION!!!

ABHIMANYU KARTHIK GOENKA

20 years old, doing his final year of Bachelors in Business Management. Business is in his genes and he was once a passionate Badminton player. He is the star of his college, great at academics and pride of his parents.

He grew up in the healthiest of environments and was showered with love in abundance. Not a spoilt brat because his parents knew when to draw a line and when to play cool. Charming, compassionate, loving, well behaved and well brought up by his parents who are more of his friends right now.

Has his share of shortcomings but nothing his parents can't handle. He acknowledges the privilege he is bestowed with and cherishes his parents with all his heart.

He shares a close bond with his first cousins and is pampered silly by his aunt and uncle.

He fights, he rebels, he discusses, he argues, he apologizes and he makes up like every other teenager but he has a heart of gold that is guarded by his parents against all odds. Because......

That's Abhimanyu, the apple of their eyes.

KARTHIK GOENKA

47 years old. A business man who took his ancestral business to heights and continues to do so. A no nonsense professional who values money but a full time family man who chooses to value family time over money.

Happily married; Fitness Freak; Quick to anger; Fiercely protective and a Hands on father.

Loves his wife, Naira and lives for his only son, Abhimanyu.

As a husband, he is supportive, a true feminist by heart and has utmost respect for her wishes and passion. The kind of husband who stood up for his wife against his own family and chose to side with the right over ties of blood. Doesn't appreciate any mention of them and kept his son away from all that chaos. His sister and her family are the only ones he considers as family and he is content surrounded by only loved ones.

Never the one to forge friendships owing to trust issues. He finally sees a friend in his own son and is stoked to explore that side of their bond after being a father to him, all his life.

As a father, Karthik Goenka is assertive and particular. He can be intimidating if need be. But most of the time, lets his wife take the lead. His patience level improved in leaps and bounds. Thanks to his son who has him charmed.

He is life of the party and when teamed with his son, a force to reckon with. Can be a sounding board to his child and competes with him in matters of fitness.

He trusts Abhimanyu unconditionally and expects absolute transparency from him as well.

Can go to any lengths for his son and his happiness because his son is the apple of his eye.

NAIRA KARTHIK GOENKA

44 years old. Retired professional dancer. Owns a dance academy. Has a PhD in Business administration and marketing. Currently a house wife by choice.

Beautiful; Graceful; Talented; Smart; Head strong; Loving; Impulsive; Extremely popular; Rough and tough by demeanor and sensitive at heart.

Naira was well loved by her parents and had the dreamiest marriage with the love of her life, Karthik Goenka when she was just 21. The man treated her no less than her parents and fought against the world for her. Respected and cherished her with all his heart and that's exactly why she is still head over heels in love with him. She stood by her husband through thick and thin and shouldered responsibilities if and when need arose.