Party Crash 2

Libby's POV

It was another beautiful day in Adventure Bay, and we were all throwing another party, this time it is at the Lookout.

Marshall and Everest were dancing with each other, and so were Rocky and Liberty, Zuma and Coral, Rubble and Roxi, Tracker and Ella, and Tuck and Annalise.

Chase and Skye are going to get some fruit punch. I also brought sugar cookies for the pups since they can't eat chocolate, and chocolate chip cookies for Ryder and me.

Just then, someone familiar showed up to the party, and found it fair. It was Claw.

"What are you doing here, Claw?" Skye asked.

"I found that it isn't fair you and your friends are doing rescues." Claw sulked.

Claw crashed the party, and he did something worse than kidnapping, "Eat this chocolate cookie." Claw smirked.

"No, I can't eat chocolate, and neither should you." Skye said.

But Claw shoved the chocolate cookie down Skye's throat, after he did Skye threw up and then fainted.

"SKYE!" Chase panicked.

We all fell silent as we saw that Claw has poisoned Skye by giving her a chocolate cookie, and now he was laughing hysterically.

Acting fast, Ryder and I carried Skye and took her to the vet.

While Ryder and I took Skye to the vet, the other pups were mad at Claw.

"HOW DARE YOU POISON MY BABY!" Chase snapped.

While the other pups were beating up Claw, Chase got a call.

"Hey Chase, I have good news, Dr Stephanie managed to get the chocolate out of Skye just in time." I said to Chase.

"That's awesome Libby, when will Skye be home?" Chase said.

"Skye will have to stay at the vet overnight, so Dr Stephanie can monitor her." Ryder said.

After Claw was taken back to his pup house for punishment, Chase was able to go visit Skye at the vet.

"I'm sorry Claw poisoned you." Chase said with tears in his eyes.

"Thanks, Chase." Skye said.

Chase licked Skye as she went to sleep.