䷘ 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷 ䷘ 📢

~ ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔭 ䷘ ~

† 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥 †
"ℌow often do you think of miracles happening. Or was it just a coincidence? " Octaves voice echoed through the cell like room, resounding off the stone walls.

"That what happened?"

Within seconds, octave scrambled off her bit sized bed and made her way across the room to Adrew. Her gold colored eyes shone with curiosity. Hopping onto Andrews bed, she grasped both of Adrews hands in hers. Andrew was amused. She let out a light giggle and threw her head back. Octave was always so curious about something. It was absolutely Freaking adorable. Octave giggled, giving a shy smile in response; she was fully aware of her usual self.

"What is it? tell me," Adrew coaxed. Octave took a deep breathe, "Well I've been thinking -"

"You're always thinking," Adrew interjected , holding a mischievous smile. Her witty comment made Octave narrow her eyes;

"Do you want to hear it or not?" she questioned, slightly lifting herself up off Adrews bed. Adrew cackled half-heartedly and quickly grabbed a hold of Octaves arm, dragging her back down.

With a huff, Octave studied the persistently annoying girl in front of her for a few more seconds before reluctantly opening her mouth, again, to speak. Adrew, on the other hand, was not yet done with her usual taunting; she was so fond of her best friend, Octave, and desperately enjoyed to tease her. Before Octave could speak, Adrew, in full speed, threw out her arms and clasped her palms around Octaves cheeks, squeezing tightly. Letting go, she squealed, swiftly running into their shared room toilet and locking the door with Octave behind it.

"YOU BITCH!!!," Octave screamed; she was currently outside the locked toilet door, banging at it, and raining heavy curses on the culprit. Adrew however, took utmost delight in the situation; she was utterly content  with her accomplishments and gleefully chortled away, at her own deviousness.

Their playful banter was soon cut short by the sudden loud, wailing noise of a siren. A noise they knew quite well; even after hearing it only once before. Even so, due to scarceness of it, it's presence  brought forth deep uncertainty and vague anxiety. The door of the toilet unlocked and slowly, it opened to reveal a distressed looking Adrew. Her previous smile was gone. The sound of the siren sent chills running through her veins. Octave was no longer at the door. She was now sitting with her knees tucked closely into her chest and both her hands pressed over her ears; in an attempt to block out the sound of the siren. Adrew knew her attempts were useless and it pained her dearly, for her friends sake. The hard, distant look in Octaves eyes were what scared her the most; they told stories a little less than half the people in this excuse of a refugee camp knew. Stories that were birthed only three years ago, as far as Adrews own memories go. That day. And that wasn't even the worst part.

Hii! Umm, I decided to do a double update
Today? This is part one (𝔍) of the first chapter, 𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷. Along the line, more characters will be introduced and added to the '𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸 ❀𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬❀' section ;)
I will also be posting an update 'character analysis' It will somewhat  give more information on each character, you know like shedding more light on how they really are.

📣Chapters will not always be as short as this :)📣

Thanks for reading! ~<3^