𝐈𝐈

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨~

I play with my food with the fork in my hand. I feel his stare on me, the same stare that i felt for ten minutes now.

"Stop staring." I say annoyed, but he doesn't respond. Instead he keeps on staring and my body tenses. I put the fork down and look up to him and raise my brows.

"What is it?" I ask, staring back at him. He finally looks away and leans back a little.

"Are you going to tell me who did it, Juliette? Or do i have to find out myself." His voice serious but still some concern in the back.

"I told you already, it was an accide-"I attempt to say.

"Just tell me the truth." He cuts me off, now leaning in.

I shrug. "Stop it, Alessio." I stand up. "Excuse me." I say as i make my way down the restroom. My chest heavy and my troat closing.

I quickly shove the door open and lean onto the sink. I breath faster and i start to get hot, as the memories flow through my thoughts.

"No.." i whisper, pinching my eyes close. I tap my chest, trying to get air. Trying anything.

I open my eyes and look up to look at myself in the mirror.

Mess.

Mess.

Mess.

Mess.

Mess.

Mess.

Mess.

"Juliette?" I glance behind me through the mirror. "Go away please." My voice is all high, pitched and wobbly.

"Hey, are you okay?" He walks over to me and places a hand on my back making a tear fall down my cheek.

He turns me, facing him. "Hey, don't cry." He carrases his tumb over my cheek, gently wiping away my tears. "Talk to me." He then says.

"I can't." I whisper looking despartly into his eyes. "It's okay, let's go home hm?" He offers and i nod in response feeling embarrassed for showing my weak spot.

The drive home was silence, but not awkwardly. It was nice, actually.

_________________________________________________

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨~

"She's a daughter of a fucking Mafia Boss dig deeper idiot." I say harsly, getting more stressed. I bring up my hand and slick it through my hair, biting my bottem lip.

"Sir, i found something." Jax suddenly says. I rush towards him and lean down.

"Went missing for a month?" My brows furrow. "Print that whole page out, and keep digging. Hack into every security camera and follow her the day before she went missing." I say pouring
whiskey into my glass.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒?