𝟏𝟏. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛

Target!

Vote : 420

Comment: 90
___________________________________________

M E E R A

Again I tossed to another side of bed, From last 1 hour I am trying to sleep but-- I signed as I couldn't muster my sleep schedule.

I woke up from the bed. There were three beds each for one of us I still can't believe are we in 13th ce? But the sorrounding is giving me a reality check.

The room is huge spacious, ofcs it will we are in the kingdom what they call RAJMAHAL YA RAJGHARANA? I dont know the actual word but yeah kingdom.

No lights just wooden fires hanging on the wall the moonlight piercing from the window seeking my entire attention it was bright. Full moon day. The moon was complete but darkness was thrilled to cover the entire night. The room was covered with occur brown mix type of colours but everything had an royal touch.

Only thought horrorified me WHEN. WE. WILL. LEAVE. THIS. CENTURY.

Signs, is there really any connection between us and them?  The questions are eating me and answer are making my head screw up.

Stop overthinking meera! Stop it, it won't help me and thus again I jumbed on bed and slept.

MORNING

We are dressed up, guess what? We don't have jeans top etcetera but but but, I am wearing THE LEHENGAS!!! The royal lehangas. The blouse it stitch with embroidery and hand beads alligned thin works. The colour was wine red with mustered green.

It was repleasent. It is only the dress don't forgot what happen and even you don't know what's next. What they are even planing? Arghhh this is so frustrating to be unknown in some century!

"Actually you are correct." Chills pass through my spine as dhaara wispered in my ears.

This GIRL. Always makes me scared with her wispers and later laugh at me, yes I get scared by wisperes they are scary yet screeching.

I hit at her shoulder playfully, "You mad women. You scared me" my voice came our rash. She passed a chuckle hifimg Vrinda. I shot them a small glare and they stood quite.

"Ohkay ohkay sorry na" she clunged to my neck with her sweet words. Even I can't stay much angry at them.

"Aap sabhi ko yuvraj ne bulaya hai krupaiya karke darbar mein pravesh kare." A man came dropping his eyes down, speaking to us his voice was low.

Honestly their attire are so different then our century dude, I swear why did our ancestor chose to were those jeans and shirt over this beautiful LEHANAGAAAA!!!!!!

"Ji" Vrinda lowered her voice with a tight dead sign.

"Yaar inki hindi kitni shudh hai, aur humein Hindi bhi nahi Aati english bhi dang se nahi aati khudki bhasha bhi dang se nahi aati baba!!" Funkily I kept my hand at my head.

Ohh gosh! Why every person is giving me a reality check? Dude you yourself gave in!
Shut up

"Wo toh hai; let's go" vrinda voice came out dead.

The kingdom is actually large spacious yet beautiful. Every new wall or tiles are covered with carpet, curtains everywhere.

Intresting! I like the decor the hallway everything was good.

"Ae wait does they know we are from which century?." Dhaara paused while talking and thus my stomach growled I don't know why? Am I hungry?

Meera!
Be serious on some matters
I rolled my eyes on at my own thoughts, I can't be even serious sometimes .