Big Girl | Part 4

Smut. Threesome.
Enjoy ❤️

I couldn't stop thinking about the other night I shared with John and Simon. It was incredible being in between them as they made me orgasm over and over again. It was all I could think about most days. It was very distracting.

I was on my way to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee before our next meeting in half an hour. A pair of hands found my hips and pulled me to a muscular body that was warm against my backside. My eyes hesitantly moved to the holder of my hips, but I relaxed when I saw who it was. “Hey, Captain.” I exhaled quietly, and my eyes softened.
“Ya’ know, you can call me John.” He said with a smirk, and then a wink that made my belly quack.
I huffed playfully, my heart quickened as I felt something hard press against my lower back. “Alright... John.” I whispered, then I spun around to face him. “Is there anything I can help you with?” I asked as I tilted my head cutely. I could see him mimic my head tilt a little, and it made me bite my bottom lip. He was so goddamn sexy.
He leaned against the wall, nearly cornering me as he gazed down at me with his oh so beautiful blue eyes. “I got… a problem.” He shrugged as his eyes moved down to my lips, and I could see him gently gnaw on his bottom lip.
I tilted my head cutely while giving him a gentle smile. “Maybe I can help you.” I offered, taking a step to him. “What's your problem?” I asked even though I knew what he had in mind.
He met me halfway before his arm slithered around my waist, pulling our hips together. I sucked in a moan as I could feel his bulge pressing into me. “And now you see my problem.” He smirked before leaning down and giving me a sweet kiss. Fresh Cigars  immediately hit me, and it made me hum in his mouth. I kissed back, and it quickly got heated. His arm tightened around my waist while he pushed deeper into my lips. My hands moved to his chest, then his shoulders. His other hand rested on my back as he pulled me tighter against him. My tongue flicked his upper lip, and he quickly opened his mouth, inviting me in. My tongue immediately slipped in between his lips and collided with his tongue. They danced for a moment as he pressed his bulge hard into me, pinning me to the wall. “J-John. I want you.” I breathed as he kissed my cheek and then down to my neck. I let out a few breathless moans as he sucked and kissed on my neck.
“I know, princess.” He groaned after pulling away from the kiss. “In here.” he said urgently in a whisper before opening a random door and pushing me inside. Our bodies were still pressed together as he shut the door, using my back as he pressed me against it. His hands gripped my hips tightly, and he reconnected our lips in the same hot dance as before. This time, his tongue battled mine for dominance, which he ended up winning. My fingers tangled up in his hair from the back of his neck, and my leg lifted, hooking on his hip. He immediately cupped my ass with the hand that was on my back. He picked me up and set me on a desk. It seemed to be a storage room. There were multiple desks and chairs randomly placed along the walls. He broke from my lips and made his way back down my neck before running his hands up the front of my shirt, pulling it off around my head. “We're doing this without Simon?” I asked teasingly. However, I didn't mind having Price all to myself.
His eyes glistened with mischief. “I can call him if you want me to, princess.” He teased back, calling my bluff.
My heart came to a grinding halt. “What?..” My eyes widened as my face blushed.
“Take off your pants.” He ordered as he pulled out his phone and dialed a number. I took off my pants and underwear, kicking off my shoes. He took my hip into his hand before getting me to sit back down on my desk. This time, he tapped the inside of my knees, getting me to spread my legs.
When the phone rang, John licked his fingers, making intense eye contact as he moved his hand down. I arched my back and pushed my hips forward as he slid his index finger and middle finger up and down my folds. I bit my bottom lip as my body shuddered. I heard a deep British accent from the other side of the phone. “Captain?”
I could see John's eyes shift from mischief to demand. I bit my lip harder, and my chest heaved from his fingers teasing me. “Simon. I'm on the 2nd floor. Storage closet. We're getting started without you.” He said before his fingers slipped into my hole, causing my back to arch harder, and my hands took his shoulders.
He smirked as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me. He stayed on the phone for a second as my soft moans and whimpers were heard on the call. I could hear Simon suck in a growl before he spoke. “On the way.” He muttered before the phone hung up.
John rested his phone on the desk as he brought his lips to my ear. “Happy now?” He teased before kissing behind my earlobe.
I tilted my head and moaned as his fingers continued to dance and curl inside of me. Not many know where the g-spot is, but John was making direct love to it with his fingers. His free hand reached out, cupping my cheek as he kissed my neck and throat. I moaned heavily from his fingers pumping inside me. “F-Fuck, John..” My head fell back as he kissed my throat, growling.
“You look so beautiful like this.” John praised me as he kissed behind my ear, and he continued to finger me. Just as I was about to moan his name, there was a knock on the door, and John's fingers retracted from my hoke. My body shuddered, and I bit my bottom lip as he walked away. When he grabbed the door and it swung open, Simon emerged from the dark hallway before John shut the door. “Now remember the rules, love. You ever feel uncomfortable. Just let us know.” John reassured me before he and Simon glanced at each other.
I quickly nodded before opening my legs once more. “Fuck.” I heard Simon growl before he quickly made his way over to me and his hands found my waist. He pulled me off the desk as my hands found the back of his mask. He gave me a little nod and I pulled it off over his head before his lips found mine. John walked up behind me and his hands grabbed my hips, pulling my ass against his. I felt his bulge and I moaned against Simon's lips as they pinned me between them. Just like the first night. Simon's tongue switched with mine as we made out intensely. John gently rubbed my ass before I felt him undo his buckle right behind me. Simon smirked as his hands ran up to my cheeks, cupping my face as we continued to make out. My hands held his ribcage before moving to his belt and undoing it. He growled against my lips before John's hands found my waist and he pulled me backwards. I pulled away from Simon's mouth for a breath of air as I bent over, pulling down his pants. John kept my ass in the air as I felt his cock tease my hole. My shoulders shivered as I moaned weakly. “Are you okay?” Simon asked from above.
I quickly nodded before pulling down his boxers and pulling out his cock. “I'm more than okay.” I smirked as I brought my lips to his tip. Just as the tip of his cock entered my mouth, I felt John pushing in me from behind. My back arched and my legs spread as John thrusted into me from behind, forcing me to take Simon deeper into my mouth. They moved in unison as Simon's fingers gently tangled in my hair and John's hands held my waist. Their thrusts were different, Simon kept them short and quick, allowing me to take deep breaths in between his cock hitting the back of my throat. John was fast and consistent, pounding into me from behind, causing my back to arch more. I moaned and gagged on Simon's cock as they thrusted into my holes.
My legs were wobbling, but John's grip on my hips kept me from collapsing to the ground. Simon's hand occasionally traveled down my back, soothing me as I took his cock in my throat. “She looks good like this, doesn't she? John's voice growled from behind me.
Simon nodded, his hip thrusts snapped against my face, causing me to moan and gag louder. “Fucking gorgeous.” Simon groaned, his cock twitched between my lips. Both of their thrusts sped up, meeting in the middle, causing me to moan and ache from their poundings.
Just as I prepared for Simon's release in my mouth, he unloaded. His hips buckled and his hands gripped my hair tightly. My eyes flutter closed as he's cum filled my mouth. John wasn't far behind as his hips snapped against me just in time for Simon to pull out of my mouth. I swallowed before moaning loudly as John held me onto his cock, his cum shooting into me. “My God.” I moaned weakly as I took a hold of Simon's hand.
He smirked as he helped me stay up, watching me crumble from John's release. “We gotta do this more often.” Simon smirked before he laid kisses across my neck.
My head tilted back and I chuckled. “Just to name the time in place.” I smirked just as I felt John's lips connect to my other shoulder.