Chapter 38: Hopeless

~Last time~

Donnie's POV
"Leo, I think we need to g-" I get cut off by waves crashing onto us.

~Back to the present

Third Person POV

Splinter was resting in his room, meditating too. He was waiting for Leo and Donnie to return.

But it didn't happen.

It's been some time, but they haven't returned. Splinter started to get more and more worried, so he decided to find them.

But as he tried going out, he heard waves. He decided to run. It wasn't that usual for Orange liquid to just gush out of the sewers. (no green minded perverts pls). He decided to climb out the ladder, and go up the buildings.

~

Splinter's POV

Glad I escaped. What was that?

If it's one if Oroku Saki's new inventions I'm gonna kill him.

But.. Isn't that the way Leonardo and Donatello we're going to?

This is getting to complicated. I'm just fine th-

I bump into Michelangelo.

"Oh.. Uh.. H-hi sensei... I g-gotta go.." He said nervously. I grab him, as he just looked at me

~Third Person View~

"Sensei, I gotta go!" He said as he tried making Hamato Yoshi ungrip his arm. "I need an explanation in what's happening" he said furiously.

"I-I can't!" He started to cry and run away.

Michelangelo cried, he ran faster, than the usual. He was pushing himself too hard, and now he ruined his own family.

~

Donnie's POV (he ain't dead!)

I opened my eyes... Am I dead? The last thing I remembered was getting flooded by this orange wave.. That reminds me..

Where's Leo?

I'm on top of the wave, and I guess it reached our home. What can my mutation powers do? Think.. I can't fly.

Oh yeah! The ability to stick to walls. I swam to the walls, and climbed it. Then I saw Leo.

His eyes, white. I don't understand why.. "Hey Leo!" I shouted. He was held on to the table. He looked at me and hissed. "Enemy detected" he said, as he swam towards me.

"Leo, what's wrong?" I asked. I'm terrified.. What is going on? He started pounding at me, and scratched me tons. I had no choice. I turned invisible, and used my Bo staff. "Leo, if you do not bare with me, I would have to fight you!" I warned. He just continued and scratched me. Fine

~Mikey' POV

Splinter's out, which means the sewers are flooded. This is ruining my life here.

"Mikey?" Someone else said.