CHAPTER 2 - his generosity.

"nani?" Shinobu got interrupted from solving the equation.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww shinobu-san! Did u see that?!" Mitsuri asked excitedly.

"See what?" It seems shinobu had missed it.
(Poor shinobu XD)

"Iguro-san told me he'd explain me the equation at lunch!!"
Mitsuri held her face.

"Eh? You could've asked me?" Shinobu raised her eyebrow then realized something.

"Oh, I see that's the case gurl, you like him huh?" Shinobu winked.

"I can't help but notice how cute and caring he is!" Mitsuri started blushing.

"You should definitely go to him at lunch" shinobu suggested.

"Yeah!! I've been never been so excited to do maths!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Correction you have never been excited to do maths hehe" shinobu chuckled.

~
Time skip: lunch.

Mitsuri was going where iguro tend to meet her.

But while walking faster excitedly, she accidentally tripped.

She fell.

"Oww.."

but then a generous hand came towards her.

She looked up to see who it was,

it was iguro.

"Ehhhhhhh?!" She screamed in her head while blushing.

"Are you gonna get up or no?" Obanai lifted his eyebrow, assisting for help.

"Oh! Sorry" mitsuri held his hand to get up.

Needless to say, she felt his hands warm and almost like she can  never let go of it.

"So your Rengokus adopted brother huh?" She tried to start a conversation.

"Hmm" was all he could reply.

"It must be good living with such a positive person!" Mitsuri smiled.

"Hmm, anyways" obanai changed the topic.

"How did you even get a x= 96? It's so obvious" he opened his textbook and pointed at the answer.

"Eh?" Mitsuri felt a wave of embarrassment go through her.

"Look, this is how it's solved" obanai looked at the solution and pointed out to it,

Then looked back at mitsuri.

"Hmm he's rather 2,3 cm shorter than me" was going through Mitsuris head.

(Ik it's not the canon height but DID U TOOK A LOOK TO THE CANON HEIGHT!? ain't no way I'ma add that detail...:'))

"Ahh! I see arigato gozaimasu!" She thanked him.

"Hmm" iguro replied closing his textbook.

"It seems like your not very good at maths?" He looks back at her.

"Actually I'm not into studying...instead I like art and drawing!!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"I see" obanai replied.

"Art isn't bad either" he appreciates in his way.

"Hello!" Rengoku comes out of the blue.

"Konichiwa Rengoku-san!" Mitsuri didn't mind, he's her friend after all.

"What are you guys studying?" He spoke in his cheerful voice just like always.

"Mathematics" iguro looks at him and replies.

"I just needed some help hehe" mitsuri gave a nervous laugh.

"Hmm.. that a little strange!! I don't remember obanai talking to any girl his whole life except our mom!" Rengoku thought in his mind.

It was not like Rengoku was bothered that iguro was talking to a mitsuri, he was just happy hes getting to know people.

"Ok I'll get going heh! Thanks iguro-san by the way!!" She looks back at obanai and gives a beautiful smile.

"No problem I guess" iguro looked away immediately.

Since he was wearing a white mask, it was hard to guess if he was blushing or not,

"Kyaaaa~ hes so cute" mitsuri looked away to the other direction, leaving the two behind.

While she walked away Rengoku kept being silent,

(which is extremely rare)

He was constantly staring at iguro until he finally speaks up.

*Sigh*

"What is it kyojiro?" He looks at him with an annoying look.

"Do you like kanroji?"

"Eh!?"