7.

2 hours later

YN'S POV

I sigh, getting bored. After the incident of earlier, I went back to the trailer. I don't feel like helping out today.

Bzzz, bzzz.....bzzz, bzzz....Incoming FaceTime call from Bil😍

"Hey Bil! You called at the right time, I was getting bored." I smile, making myself comfortable on the couch.

"Why are you so giggly and shit?" She raises an eyebrow suspiciously. "What do you mean, I can't be happy to see my best friend anymore?" I shoot back a question.

"Nuh, uh something is up! What do you have to tell me Y/N? You can't lie! Remember the promise we made when we were 7?"

"If we wanna keep our streak of seven years of being best friends forever, we need to set some rules." Billie bossed around as you nodded, listening attentively.

"There are 3 rules. The first one: we never replace each other with other best friends. The second one is that you need to sleep over at my house at least once a week and I need to sleep at yours at least once a week too."

"What is the third rule?" You asked eagerly, with a lisp. "I'm getting to it! The third and last rule is the most important in the whole entire universe", Billie exaggerated.

"The third rule is that we can't lie. No matter what, we need to tell each other everything. Promise?" The blond seven years old held out her pinkie.

"Promise!" You hooked them up.

"Okay, you caught me. Me and Reneé kissed", I say casually. "WHAT?! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" She screams, her blue eyes widened open.

"Why would I lie about that Billie?" "Because you've never had a first kiss before! And you've been single since birth!" She explains her reasons.

"Well- wow, no. First it wasn't my first kiss. You remember that Jacob boy that used to be our neighbour? I kissed him when we were like eight."

"You were eight! Now you're 25! And that's because I forced you, it wasn't a real one", she rolls her eyes. "THAT'S THE WORST! You forced me to kiss him for your stupid movies! Why couldn't it be you, huh?"

"Because I was the director. And I asked you if you wanted to be a part of the movie and you said yes! So technically I didn't actually forced you."

"Shut up, you just loved to boss people around. Anyways, it wasn't my first kiss. And we're not in a relationship yet. I asked her out on a date and she said yes. So now we just need to find a time to do it."

"Awww, my best friend is in love", she sing-songs happily. "Billie, stop, I'm actually so stressed. Because we didn't tell anyone- well I didn't, besides you, but I don't know if Reneé told anyone."

"Watch out for that Angourie girl", she laughs, pointing at me. "Stop, I was about to say this! I think she's the last person we want to tell her because you know...And even yesterday, I was sick and she brought me soup." I say, disgusted.

"Shit, that obsessed?! I would call the police, to be honest." "Well I couldn't just shut her down. And then I felt forced to eat it in front of her, so I did. And the entire time, her head was on my shoulder!"

"Damn, did she not get the memo? Is she dumb or something? Like either she's the dumbest person on earth or either she does it on purpose." Billie cackles.

"I know! I wish I could tell her without breaking her heart." I sigh. "Well you can-" Bil gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Wait a second, there's someone at the door. Just don't make any noise", I order, putting my phone in my pocket. I walk up to the door.

It couldn't be Reneé since she has the key and everyone is supposed to be filming right now. I open the door and I am met with the one and only Angourie Rice.

"Ang, hey", I drag the word, putting on a fake smile. "Hey Y/N! Can I talk to you for a second?" She asks politely.

Fuck me.

"Yes, come on, make yourself feel at home." I beam. I let her enter the trailer and we sit down on the couch. I hope this isn't a love confession or anything.

"So, what did you wanted to talk about?" "Well first-" Ang gets caught off by Billie making a noise. "Hehe, sorry, I was playing a game on my phone. Let me shut it." I laugh nervously. I turn around and glare at Billie.

She makes an apologetic face before I hang up.

"Okay, you can continue." "So as I was saying, I wanted to talk especially to you because it concerns you and me. So this past two months have been the best. And I realized something." She begins.

"What is it?" "I realized that I-" she got interrupted again, this time by the door opening.

Thank God it was Reneé.

RENEÉ'S POV

"Hey bab– Y/N" I catch myself when I see Angourie beside her. Y/N shoots me a 'please help me' look. "And hey Ang! What are you doing here?" I put on a happy fake voice.

"I wanted to talk to Y/N in private. Can you leave please?" She asks, getting frustrated. "Well actually Tina needs you. And I need my P.A back too. Right Y/N?"

"Y-yeah, I need to help her with her upcoming events. I'll see you later, I promise." She says quickly.

"But we're only two months in! How do you have to plan these events 8 months before?" I pinch the bridge of my nose. I swear this girl finds excuses and solutions for everything.

"Because that's what my manager told me to do okay? Now can you go find Tina please?" I ask her again. She rolls her eyes at me and smile sweetly at Y/N. "Bye, I'll text you tonight." She leaves the trailer.

"Do you actually need me?" Y/N questions after an awkward minute of silence. "No dumbass, it was to get her to leave." I say harshly.

"Are you mad?" "No- well not at you, at her." I sigh, sitting down next to her. I don't know why I'm mad. She's not even my girlfriend....yet.

"You don't need to be jealous, okay? My eyes are for you and you only." She takes my head and kiss my forehead.

"I wasn't jealous", I roll my eyes stubbornly. "Yeah, yeah, I believe you." "What was she even telling you?"

"I'm sure at 100 percent that she wanted to confess. She was like 'These past few months have been the best. And I realized something' then you came in", she imitate Ang.

"She does sound like that!" I giggle. "I know right? Then she was all frustrated that you interrupted her confession." Y/N adds, making us laugh our asses off.

"But in all seriousness, I got my eyes on you and I will never accept to go on a date with her." She assures me. "Promise?" "I promise."

~~~~

Will Angourie ever get a chance with Y/N?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌