Epilogue

The news of Heaven's proposal for a biannual extermination soon broke. Tensions grew, and turmoil soon instilled within Charlie as she prepared for the prospect of defending not only the hotel but hell itself against exterminators.

Alastor slammed against the wall, blood oozing from his lips. With his staff snapped in half, his shadow equally as shattered, the only card he had left to deal with was disappearing.

It wasn't cowardice, it was survival.

"Have to disagree with you there," a voice calls from behind Adam, leaning against the hotel's sign. "Hello, pissbaby,"

"Ah, fuck- not you again," Adam stumbles back, tripping over more of Alastor's shadow minions. "Look, I don't know what the fuck you want, but I'll do anything!"

"Hear that, darling? He said he'll do anything!" You mock, grinning at Alastor before leaping off the edge and landing in front of Adam with the blade in hand.

"You two are fucking? Oh, what the fuck?" Adam glances back and forth, not expecting you to kick him face-first when he finally looks your way. He groans and grunts at the pain surging through his face. "Fuck you, bitch!"

"Oh, you wish," knowing your magic was useless against him, blade or not, you stuck with one thing he lacked: precision. Left and right, you were able to strike him with kicks and punches until he was against the building ledge. "Buh-bye!" You wave before Alastor's shadow is able to yank him back by the collar.

He tumbles down, shouting swears your way before realising he could fly. With two flaps of his wings, he flees to Lute, avoiding any other interactions with you. "Impressive, my love," Alastor coughs up a little more blood, getting to his feet and limping your way.

"And you too," you rush to his side and hold the blade to his gashes, "come on, no boyfriend of mine is dying because of some dickbag first-man,"

It was never doubted that Charlie would succeed in her dream. Alright, perhaps it was. But, she proved not only the unsure patrons of the hotel wrong but the entirety of Heaven and Hell as well.

With word spreading of Pentious' appearance in heaven, the current patrons soon found themselves hopeful. Angel and Husk are equally inclined to follow a strict path, especially after their newfound freedom. Oh, right, after some convincing and reasoning, Alastor agreed and terminated the contract he had Husk under.

After recovering and settling down all the lost items back into their exhibits, you and Alastor ventured back to the hotel. The giant scary radio demon had listened to quite a lengthy rant from you, ending up with the closest thing to remorse he could feel for others besides yourself.

"Angel! Husk! Come here, we need to have a chat," you call out.

"Oh no, mum and dad are back," Angel snickers, settling on the couch you and Alastor stood in front of and gestured for them to take.

"The hell is this about?" Husk grumbles.

"We have, hopefully, exciting news for you two... first off is my news for Angel," you hold out a pink basket filled with goods for Angel and Fat Nuggets. "Read the card, go on," you urge.

Angel takes it with hesitancy, "Are ya pregnant? Don't think sinners can do that-" Angel started to talk, only to see inside the card were ripped-up pieces of paper in a small bag whilst the card itself read words he never thought he'd see. Tears started to fill his eyes, looking up at you unsurely, almost filled with anger, "Don't fuckin' joke around, Y/n- you- fuck. You better be fucking serious-"

"Christ- how the fuck did you do that?" Husk asks just as Angel nearly tackles you down in a tight hug.

"I don't care how the fuck you did it. I care if it's true- please be true." Never had you seen him in such a state; it broke your heart more than you thought it would. When you give an assured nod, he breaks down further while you glance at Alastor and gesture for him to provide Husk with his gift.