Chapter: 18

After a lively exchange lasting 15 minutes, Ashwin excused himself momentarily. Upon his return, he found Sivaangi, and with a knowing smile, he extended a bottle of painkiller spray, a silent gesture of care and understanding amidst their shared camaraderie.

"ithu epdi kedachathu?" asked Sivaangi surprised. 
"appa kita vaangitu vara sonnen, vera engavathu pain iruntha spray use pannunga sariyahidum" said Ashwin and headed to his room not waiting for her reply. 

With a grateful smile, Sivaangi rose from the sofa, acknowledging Ashwin's hidden care. 

As she made her way, Priya rushed from her adjacent room, to lend help to walk despite Sivaangi's protestations to walk herself. After a quick change into pajamas, Sivaangi applied the spray to her hip, relishing its chilling touch, a gentle reminder of Ashwin's thoughtfulness that warmed her heart and left her lips curved in a contented smile.

She came out of the washroom and saw Priya who was doing her assignment sitting on the table with a miserable broken face. Priya noticed Sivaangi,

"sivu, neenga paduthukonga, I'll come in half an hour"
"illa Pri, I have revision class tomorrow, so konjam summarize pannanum, by the way, athu enna?"

"group project Sivu, tomorrow submit pananum, na mattum thaniya kunthi seyren"
"but why? you do everything early na, ennachu? "

"early aa mudichen but athu spoil ayiduchi, athan thirumba thaniya panren group leader nrathala"
"ohh... na ethavathu help pannava?"

"no Sivu na mudichiduven, unga kaila vera kayam, don't stress sivu, go sleep"
"no Pri, enaku night than effective aa work panna mudiyum, am a night owl, .... Pri don't worry, perfect aa seyyanum nu illa, just complete it, These are not gonna help in the exams" Sivaangi tried to console her.

"wait na varen" said Priya and helped Sivu walk to hall where the other 3 were waiting. 

The boys insisted her to sleep but she refused saying she wasn't sleepy as she had a nap with Mahalakshmi after lunch. 

"today enna panne?" Sivaangi inquired about what Arjun did during the study session while they were teaching Tanya.
"ghilli re release aachula, athan chumma thirumba pathen, apram Rakshu sonna K- drama la 4 episodes pathen. 

"adappavi ... dei ... dei..." huffed Sivaangi glaring him.
"hello... Miss Bunny... athan final examey mudinjiruchula, mulu ulahathulayum namma mattum than results nalla vanthathukapramum padichitu irukom, nanelam padikura kalathulaye oru naalaiku 2 padam pathavan, enna epdi mathi vechirukinga nu parunga madam ...oh sorry Miss bunny"

"athenna Miss bunny puthusa ?" asked Sivaangi curious forgetting his complaints. 
"chumma mosal kutty a English ala try pannen"

"cheri cheri sorry for troubling you, irunthalum paravala, vanthu help pannu"
"na ellam enga epdi iruka vendiyavan" pouted Arjun dramatically. 

"kattilla paduthukite paatu ketutu iruka vendiyaven da" Ashwin mocked him making Sivaangi laugh out loud.
"un frienduku ethavathu sonna odane vanthuruviye, po man poi padi" Arjun chased Ashwin out of the hall. 

Rakesh was all the while listening to their silly arguments and sending answers to the doubt Shwetha had sent him. 

"Sivu, pain epdi iruku ipo, kaala kaatu...... ayyo Sivu ....antha kaala thooki melaye vechukoma" Rakesh pleaded in a worried tone.

Ashwin and Rakesh moved to his room to continue their studies while Arjun helped Sivaangi prepare. They finished in an hour.

"hey, May la irunthu exams start panranu solliruken, 1h exam than, papers prepare pannanum and enaku konjam tutes and papers print panra velai iruku, panni tharingala?"