"Don't follow me"

Hoseok POV.

I kept on yawning as I made my way to the restaurant, really it was quite a work getting up there but as soon as I arrived I pushed the door open and stumble inside,my eyes widen as i wasn't expecting to see yoongi and also a girl in front of him,curiously I approach them to know what was going on but my heart stopped once the girl face came into view.

My heart stopped, my throat dried up as I stared at her still flawless face.

"I-Iu?"

I didn't realize I was so effected by seeing her until I called her name,I instantly felt the tears coming so I ran out,I ran away yoongi was calling after me but I didn't care,I'm sure he didn't care too he just wanted to see me embarrass myself like always.

Thankfully I was fast to catch the elevator before it closed,I was so grateful that I lost yoongi my heart beat quicken as I stood there in confusion and disbelief."why did she come back?"I mumble with a frown.I didn't think much of it when I heard the ding of the elevator opening,I ran through the exit that led out of the building. "Taxi!" I screamed stopping a cab and stepping inside.

Yoongi's POV

Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!.

I know I shouldn't let my emotions get the better of me,but I couldn't help it when hoseok was running away like this,I felt so many emotions that I couldn't describe,hoseok ment nothing to me,I always say,yet I'm here worried about him for reasons I do not want to know.

Maybe it was the way my heart beated when I saw the pain on his face that made me scared,maybe it was the way he looked so scared that made me want to protect him,yes I was too selfish to admit it but I still choose to follow him.

"Hoseok wait!" I felt my heart crumbling when he ignored me and went away with the cab."fuck!"I groan out scratching my head,thinking quickly I grab my car keys and followed the cab,praying I wouldn't lose it.

No one POV.

Yoongi's car raced after the cab,suddenly hoseok seeming more than important ever,he felt scared and he didn't even know why,the cab turned into a more quiet street,yoongi took that opportunity to race in front of the cab and stop in front of it.

He step out of his car and saw hoseok doing the same.

"Hoseok—" he was cut off by hoseok pushing him back harshly causing yoongi to stumble back but he quickly stood his ground and tried again,"hoseok!–"once again he got pushed back,then again and again until he finally snap he grabbed hoseok hands stopping him from pushing."what the hell is wrong with you!?"hoseok harshly pull his hands out of yoongi's grip and breathed heavily before he started screaming.

"Why the fuck are you here!,why the fuck did you follow me!!,you don't care about me so stop trying to stop me when I'm running away from you!"

"Can't you see what you're doing is completely childish!,what are you running away from huh?stop running away like a fucking coward hoseok"yoongi yell back as he tried to contain his anger,he was trying to reason with hoseok but he couldn't cause hoseok wasn't even corporating.

" are you guys okey?"the cab driver poked his head out but got completely ignored as the two continue to argue in the middle of the dark road.

"I guess that you don't like me,but you calling me coward for always running away is absolutely ridiculous, why are you not happy?,you should be happy that I'm always running away instead of trying to win against you"

"Its not about me being happy and who's winning,its about how childish you're acting in every god damn situation,you have to understand that youre now an adult and should be acting like one!" yoongi argued with a calm face and strict voice as he faced hoseok hands in his pocket,a car started honking at them which was irritating but they chose to ignore it.