big naked humaniods and becoming humans?

∞shimo pov∞

I felt an annoying biting on my back and woke up to see a naked, big humanoid trying to bite through my scales.

With a quick, sharp flick of my tail, I flung the creature off me, sending it sprawling across the grassy meadow.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I growled, my voice trembling with a mix of anger and annoyance.

The humanoid snarled, baring its teeth, and then charged at me.

Instinctively, I grabbed it in my jaws, using my immense strength to throw it with force at a nearby tree.

The impact was so great that a loud crack echoed through the meadow as the creature's spine shattered against the trunk.

Godzilla woke up at the sound, his eyes narrowing as he saw the humanoid crumpled against the tree.

Despite its broken spine, it started to move again, struggling to rise.

My heart pounded as I took a deep breath and unleashed my frostbite blast, my icy breath enveloping the creature in a shimmering blue haze.

The creature froze in place, its movements ceasing as it was encased in ice.

My body was trembling from the adrenaline and anger.

"What was hell that thing?" I wondered aloud, my voice had a hint of annoyance.

Godzilla lumbered over, his massive form blocking out the sun as he looked down at the frozen humanoid.

"I don't know," he rumbled, his voice filled with cautiously.

"It must be desperate or crazed to attack like that." I shook my head, trying to my racing heart.

Godzilla nodded, his expression serious.

"We need to be careful. There might be more of them around." I scanned the surrounding meadow, my eyes sharp and wary.

"Let's move away from here. Find somewhere safer to rest and figure out what to do next." Together, we set off, leaving the frozen creature behind.

I kept my senses alert, every rustle in the grass making me careful and cautious.

As we moved, my mind raced.

"How did we get here? And what else is lurking in this strange place?" The questions gnawed at me, but for now, survival was the priority.

As we were moving, I suddenly felt a weird sensation inside of me.

It started to get really hot, and I could feel something happening.

I turned to Godzilla, trying to keep the uneasiness out of my voice.

"Do you feel that too?" I asked.

He nodded, his eyes wide. "Yes, I can feel it. Something's not right."

Suddenly, I felt myself shrinking. It was disorienting and strange.

∞Godzilla's pov∞

I felt the same thing Shimo did, a pink and blue mist enveloped us.

The world spun, and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was on the ground, but something was different.

I looked at my hands and saw they were small, like a child's.