CHAPTER 11

Heya!
Here's the chapter 11,enjoy😊
______________________

The screeching sound of a red sports car could be heard.Hadeed parked his car beside Zain's car, and adjusting his shades as he walked in. all the girls drooling over him,but he ignored them, his gaze scanning the room.

He entered the building with a smirk, his eyes landing on the newly appointed receptionist. She looked so young and innocent for her post, simple yet beautiful with her white dupatta neatly placed on her head. She was engrossed in a conversation with some paitents , her manner poised and professional.

Hadeed approached her. "Apka naam kia hai?" he asked her smootly

She looked up, startled. "Jee, mera naam Seerat hai," she replied softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Seerat," he repeated, savoring the sound. "Masha'Allah, beautiful name" Hadeed exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with genuine admiration. "Bilkul aapke jaisa pyaara naam hai," he said, a charming smile playing on his lips.

"Aapko konse doctor se appointment leni hai?" she asked, unaware that she was speaking to a well-known pediatrician and the CFO of the hospital.

"Waise, main yahaan apni ammi se milne aaya hun," he lied, enjoying the chance to tease her.

"Bed number?" she asked, checking the list she had. Hadeed was still wondering if she truly didn't recognize him.

"2123," he said, throwing out a random number.

She looked perplexed. "Aisa number toh yahaan nahi hai," she thought, confusion evident on her face.

"312," he corrected himself, after seeing her confusion.

"Okay, wahi patient jo Dr. Minahil ke under hain?" He says
'Ab ye Dr. Minahil kaun hai?' he wondered to himself.

"Alright, it's in the third ward. Aap jaa sakte hain," she instructed, pointing him in the right direction.

Zain received a call. "Bhaiyya, koi ajeeb sa dikhne wala shaks hospital mein ghus aaya hai. Usko bed number tak pata nahi aur bata raha tha kay 312 bed number pe unki ammi admit hain. Lekin wahaan toh aadhe ghante pehle 'Aazam' naam ka shaks Allah ke paas chala gaya," Seerat said, sounding worried.

"Okay, Seerat. I'll look into it. Don't worry," Zain assured her, ending the call.

He quickly dressed his wound and made his way to the security room. Reviewing the footage of the reception area, he spotted Hadeed talking with Seerat and facepalmed himself.

"Apni pehchaan bata sakta tha na," Zain thought, exasperated. "Buss logon ko paagal banaye ghumta hai yeh. Abhi tak pohonch bhi gaya hoga mere cabin mujhe dhoondte." With a resigned sigh, Zain left the security room..

Meanwhile, Hadeed walked into Zain’s cabin "Assalamualaikum," Hadeed said with a grin. " Kya Surprise hai mere bhai."

"Walaikum assalam," Ahad replied, still focused on the interview he was conducting. Hadeed nodded and settled onto the comfy sofa beside him.

"I was expecting Dr.Zain here," Hadeed remarked, glancing at ahad

Hadeed grabbed one of the medical magazines kept on the coffee table and started flipping through it.
Just then, a beautiful girl, formally dressed with a sleek ponytail, entered the cabin without knocking.

Ahad eyed her unprofessionalism and started checking her resume.

Hadeed peeked over his magazine, watching her with interest. "Bahar jaakar number lena toh Banta h iss bandi ka," he muttered under his breath.

"Okay meri resume dekhli ho toh bataayiye kabse join karna hai" she said in her authorative tone and sat comfortably.

Ahad didn't say anything and remained silent, observing her

"Tell me something, why should I select you?" Ahad asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Kyunke mujhe koi reject nhi kar sakta ," she said confidently. "I can literally revamp your hospital within a few months. Just by a call, you'll see the results."

Ahad was taken aback by her audacity. "Amir baap ki bigdi hui aulad," he thought, annoyed.

Hadeed shut his magazine and placed it back on the table. She got up and started arguing with Ahad.

'Tauba tauba!aisi jangli billi kay khwaab soch Raha tha main" Hadeed  thought to himself.

"Okay Ms.english ,jisse call karna hai karlo hum bhi dekhte hai,shayad ye Dr.khan ko nhi jaanti,he is the top billionaire of the country; he can destroy you within seconds. Just mind your words before you say them again. And get lost,"  hadeed added, supporting his buddy.

She was so annoyed and stormed out, banging the door with a thud.
"Tum jaisi sukhi muli sabzi mandi mein 10 ko bik jaati hai!" Hadeed shouted from behind enough to hear her just to add fuel to her angriness

Both of them started laughing hard.
_____

Meanwhile, in the cafeteria, three of them, enjoying their food as if they hadn’t eaten for ages. "Azka ye try Karo dekho kitne tastey h" zunaisha said forwarding a plate full of sandwitches and wraps.

Azka took that plate and started munching..

"You know what azka, mere badey Bhai California jaa rahey h issi haftey" Zunaisha stated excitedly.

Azka's head snapped up at the mention of California, memories of a certain someone flooding her mind. She was deep in thought when Zunaisha's voice broke through, "Azka! Kahaan kho gayi ho?"

She said nothing and changed the topic

________________________

A/n:

Hello, everyone..
How you guys are doing?

Did you enjoy reading this chapter?

Don't forget to vote,share and follow me for further updates...

Target-20-30 votes

STAY TUNED!!

HAPPY READING💙
...