PART 🦋 002

》~■~《

》~■~《

Chapter 002

Yash : 18 years
Vansh : 17 years
Isha : 16 years.

“Bhai ice cream khana hai”
(I want to eat ice cream)

Isha, who was clad in a baby pink t-shirt and white pants, said to her elder brother, who was busy doing his college assignment sitting on the study table with his essentials lying on it.

Yash looked at his sister with a bored look before continuing his work.

“You dumb!? It's so chilly outside” he scolded his little sister, typing something on the laptop.

“Yes or no”  she asked, folding her hands and leaning onto the door.

“No” he replied almost immediately, making Isha turn her heels and walk back not before, closing his laptop shut and leaving the door open.

Yash chuckled slightly at her behaviour, stretching his arms and getting up from the seat as he walked to the washroom to freshen up for going out to have as his sister wished.

°°°°°°

“bhai ice cream khana hai” 
(I want to eat ice cream)

Isha burst open the door of her brother's room, who was lying on the bed with his head thrown down the edge of the bed with headphones connected to his ears and was busy checking his phone.

“have some decency to knock on the door idiot” he said when the lights of his room were turned on.

“How do you know it's me?” Isha asked, raising her brows and going to his cupboard.

“Because you smell like shit”  he threw an insult at her face as she gaped at him.

“Bhai I'm your sister stop insulting me” she asked in disbelief, taking out a black coloured jacket and throwing it to him.

“Get ready, we are going to have ice cream,” she said, who sat up on the bed and caught the jacket.

“in this weather?” Vansh asked, nevertheless wearing the jacket.

“Come fast, bhai must be waiting”  she chose to ignore his question and dash out of his room.

There stood Yash, fully ready as if he was going to attend some party wearing black t-shirt, along with beige formal ankle length pants with white sneakers and black shades resting on his nose.

Isha rolled her eyes expecting him to over dress for eating ice-cream that too when everyone is sound asleep.

Vansh exited his room while wearing the same white t-shirt and black sweats he was wearing a few minutes ago along with the black jacket and headphone secured on his neck with the Rolex black watch resting on his wrist and carrying an extra jacket.