Chapter Fourteen

I'm sorry for the late update (as always). This is short I know, but I don't know how to make it longer without baring the whole turn of events after this and baring the secrets Becca has been keeping.

And What A Tease: How We First Met is the story about Cass and Becca's relationship before the drama. There's also some goodness on Alice and Cass, but not romantically yet since Alice was basically in elementary school. LOL. Please read it if you've got the time. I'll stop rambling now.

Enjoy!

Vote, Comment, Fan if you'd like. It would be much appreciated  :)

Chapter Fourteen

Cass’ POV

Wow, how fucked up am I?

My girlfriend was sitting at home, crying and thinking about how to keep our baby while I was at school, cheating on her, kissing another girl.

The worst is that I liked it.

I liked kissing Alice.

And although right now I’m kneeling in front of Becca, holding her in my arms, whispering soft words in her ears, caressing her hair, all I can think about is how soft Alice’s lips was and how good it felt when it moved in sync with mine.

I’m so seriously fucked up.

“It’s okay… We’ll be okay… I’ll get our baby back…” I whisper into her ears.

She nods slowly and looks up to my face.

“Why were you late today?” She asks weakly.

Shit!

“Sorry baby… I was grading some homeworks… You know how long grading homeworks take…” I say smoothly.

Wow.

I can lie so smoothly to her while looking into her eyes now when I used to stutter even when speaking nonsense looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

“Okay…” She says while resting her head back onto my chest.

Sighing inwardly, I stroke her hair softly while thinking what I should do.

~~~~~

I’m back to square one I guess.

Lying on a bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about someone who I shouldn’t and couldn’t be with.

Well, the couldn’t part is… Pretty much my doing though.