FALL OF ASIA

America planned a surprise for Russia
An American citizen was given a fake identity of a Russian was sent to Russia . In the second phase of the plan he was sent to Britain and there he assassinated queen of England .
The assassin was caught after assassination and was given death sentence . After seeing that he was a Russian a misunderstanding was created . Allies considered Russia as a threat to United Nations .

A new very large radioactive element Xendronium was a latest scientific breakthrough. The radiation of one of its atom can cover thousand hectors of area . Germany was the first to create Xendronium Bomb known as X-bomb . They unleashed its power over Russia .

On February 13th, 2048 a squad 15 planes from Germany dropped the bomb on central Russia . On dropping a huge explosion took place. 500 times larger than Lawrencium bomb (L-bomb) took place covering a zillion kilometers .It even took.out the bomber planes. This was so devastating that the entire Asia became its victim .

After seeing the devastation rate of X-bomb it was banned from using even in nuclear war .

On 20th March an German scientist bribed by America stole the formula of X-bomb and sold it for 10billion us dollars.

To be continued .......