Chapter 9

The head of his cock bumped her clit and she moaned, burying an eyetooth in her lip as her heart raced. Adrenaline and bittersweet expectation sped through her, a thrill that shook her to her core. How could he? And how could she not stop him, not reach down and wrap her hand around his shaft, right now? Before things got out of hand, before she succumbed completely to the lover / hero-worship he'd sent rushing through her system when he'd pushed her to her limits with his tongue and teeth?

"Oh, God, that feels good." She tensed beneath him, sighing as he massaged her clit with the head of his dick, thrilling her with perfect pressure and skin-to-skin contact without being inside her.

"Yeah," he breathed, bowing his head so it was like she was looking down at him from above, even though she lay beneath him. His lashes fanned night-black and long against the soft skin beneath his eyes, curling there as he closed them. "I thought you'd like this."

"Mmm..." She lost all desire to speak as familiar tension mounted inside her, intensifying with every second, every subtle movement of his wrist, which translated to friction against her clit. He didn't enter her, but the pleasure penetrated her deeply.

She'd masturbated like this, pressing the blunt end of a vibrator against her clit. Coupled with thoughts of him, it'd been enough to get her off. But this – the real thing – was so much more.

When she arched against the mattress, he lowered his head to her chest, capturing one of her nipples between his lips, sucking.

She gasped, the ache in her core spreading to her breasts as he pulled on one hardened tip, drawing it deep into his mouth.

Ecstasy swept through her as he remained bowed above her arched body, his dick against her clit, his mouth on her breast. The friction and suction combined to overwhelm her completely, pushing her over the edge again. She gripped his shoulder, digging her nails in as she let her hips buck, pushing back against his hard cock. Contractions rippled through her like waves, peaking and ebbing, making her moan.

He rose, lifting his head from her breast as he pulled back from her pussy. "Temptation," he said, his gaze fixed between her spread thighs. "I never knew what it was until now."

She sure as hell knew what it was after what he'd just done to her.

"Trust me," she said, rising to her knees and repeating what he'd said to her.

Kneeling across from her, he was obviously a man tormented – shaft so hard, skin flushed and taut against its veined sides, balls close to his body. Eyes roving all over her naked body.

She knelt, bracing herself with a hand on his thigh as she lowered her head into his lap.

He groaned when she closed her mouth around the head of his cock, tonguing the flesh he'd just used to give her pleasure.

"Clementine." He buried both hands in her hair, guiding her further down his shaft, flexing his hips until the tip of his erection hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed, gripped his thigh harder and focused on the taste of his skin – a combination of his distinct saltiness and her own body's flavor. Feeling him so hard against her tongue, hearing him breathe like he'd just run a marathon... Another thrill went through her. He'd still come inside her.

Not the way he'd meant, but still. She'd waited way too long to feel him do it again, had tortured herself thinking about it so many times. And now, judging by the way his thigh had turned to steel beneath her hand, it was about to happen.

He groaned, voice low and rough, and gripped her hair more tightly, his fists tangled in her locks as she sucked him hard.

A hot rush hit the back of her tongue, and he said her name again, swore and rocked his hips. It kept coming – he kept coming. And she cupped his balls, cradling them as he finished.