Chapter 4

*NEXT WEEK*
I still haven't seen him with his so called girlfriend so I know he is lying, he's probably just trying to get my jealous. I sit beside him at lunch and slip him a note, I hope it works, I cross my fingers under the table. he opens the paper and I walk away with a smile, please please pleeeease! I stand at the wall and wait...

Aaron POV
I open the paper and I see her walk away. I read it;
Hey ;) if you want to Netflix and chill tonight X out one of the boxes
|_|yes |_|no
Give me the paper back when you're ready ;)
-Alice
"What the hell?" Why would she ask me to hang out after I told her I had a girlfriend? I guess she does just want to be friends. I take a pencil out from my bag and check off the "yes" square. The bell rings, I get up and walk over to her, I give Alice the paper back and walk away to the next class.

Alice POV
Aaron hands me the paper and walks away, I open it with my eyes closed scared to see the answer. I open my eyes and look "AHHHHHHHH!" I scream with joy, I dance around and people stare at me but I don't care, "yes yes yes, he said yes! I knew it, hes single, he said yes, he wants me!" I song to myself and I walk to my next class holding the paper tight in my hand.
I wait for Aaron at our usual spot, ya that's right it's OUR spot now, eeek. I see him walk out of the school and he sees me, he smiles and waves, eeeeek, walk walks up to me, "ready to go?" I ask in a flirty voice.
"Ha, yeah." we walk to my place and adrenaline runs through me as I open the door and see my parents aren't home. there is a note they left;
To-Ally
We are going to be out for the week for a show so we will see you on Saterday next week.
From- mummy + pops
I roll my eyes. we at least they're gone tonight, YES! SCORE! GOOOOOAL!