24.What happened to...The love game.

I watched in utter shock as two buys rolled on the floor throwing punches at each other

I watched in utter shock as two buys rolled on the floor throwing punches at each other. I had no idea what to do and no one else seemed to want to break it up.

I looked towards the front of the class to see our teacher who often mentioned how he hated violence behind his desk bewildered. 

"Asswipe."  Thomas muttered. 

"Fucktard."Caleb replied throwing a punch.

"Limpdick."Thomas retorted jabbing Caleb in the stomach.

I couldn't believe they were fighting each other. They were meant to be best friends, I mean best friends argue and that's normal but they don't act like this! I noticed peoples eyes on me wondering what I was going to do. I was started to get pissed, it wasn't some soap opera with people acting. Two people were actually getting hurt and they were doing nothing about it. My eyes roamed over my class for the two heftiest guys to pull these two apart.

I stood up as I found to guys and walked over to them. "What are you doing standing there? This isn't a WWE fight, pull them apart."I said loudly hoping everyone else heard as I glared at the boys. Their eyes widened at me and they quickly followed my orders pulling the two idiots apart.

I wasn't only pissed at everyone watching, I was pissed at Thomas and Caleb. They were acting like infants and I was getting sick of it.

First arguing about who would be my date to the barbecue, then pushing each other to sit beside me at the barbecue and now being my partner. They fought about everything! I packed my stuff angrily, pushed through the crowd and left the classroom. 

I waited in the restroom for that class to be over and went to my next class which I thankfully shared with Marie. I really wanted to talk about what happened.

I sat in my sit with a sigh and noticed people staring at me. I felt uncomfortable, this was just too much attention for one day. "So I heard about what happened."Marie aid plopping down in the seat beside me.

"Already? Wow gossip really goes around fast here."I mumbled. She laughed. "No. I saw Caleb and Thomas on the way to class looking like shit. They were headed to the principal's office and when I asked and Caleb's exact words were ' I and Captain Skinny-dick over here got into a fight.' But that's all I know, why were they fighting?"

I sighed. "They both wanted to be my partner and then they started insulting each other and then started fighting and I had get two guys to pull them apart and left the class."I explained."I'm so angry Marie. What the hell is wrong with them? They're meant to be best friends."

"Yeah they've been fighting a lot lately."She agreed. 

"What kind of best friends fight like that."I said incredulously. 

"Best friends who are in love with same person."Marie answered. I rolled my eyes at her. "They're not in love with me."

"Oh come on Ally think all the times they fought. It was always them fighting over you." She was right but it's hard to believe they're both attracted to me , I hadn't even known them that long. Maybe there was something going on between them and they were using me as an excuse to fight.