T W E L V E

The Silent Treatment

I sat in angry silence as i was carried through the woods. I had long given up on trying to struggle out of Cody's grasp, and had resorted to giving them all the silent treatment. Surprisingly, Damien was the one who broke first.

"Alice, why won't you speak to us?"

I simply stared at him. He was getting the silent treatment, and if he didn't like it, well tough.

He sighed and motioned for Cody to put me down. He did.

"I know your not happy that i wouldn't let you fight Blake but-"

I raised an eyebrow. 'Not happy' were not the right words to use to explain my mood.

"Fine, i know your angry that i wouldn't let you fight with Blake, but both you and i know he would kill you."

"Not if i killed him first."

"You wouldn't have gotten the chance, not with all of his guards. They would've ripped you apart before you could so much as scratch him."

He's right my wolf mumbled inside my head.

I know he is, i just don't want to admit it. I replied.

As much as my wolf wanted to kill Blake, she was smart enough to realise that it wouldn't be enough to just walk into his territory and kill him.

"I have a proposition to make." Damien spoke up after i had been silent for some time.

I looked at him questioningly.

"Both you and i would benefit from Blake's death, am i right?" I nod. "Well, how about, if i train you, will you kill him?"

"Of course i will." I said with a growl.

"Excellent. Then it's a deal. I'll train you, you can kill him, and then i'll take his land."

"Deal." I said and we shook hands.

"Now, welcome to your new home."

And leading me through some trees i saw the biggest and most beautiful pack house i had ever seen.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Okay, okay, i know i've been away for a long time, and i know this chapter is short and possibly a bit rushed but im suffering serious writers block at the min, not to mention that my horse has just had to be pts. But anyway until i write the next chapter,

Bye guys

~Moll_Wolf