Happy Family.

Chapter 20:

Amber's POV:

I sit down beside Damian and we just stare at each other. Who starts? I'll let him. Finally after a few minutes, Damian speaks.

"Amber, I know how much you're going through and I understand how hard this is for you. You're scared, I am too and I know I won't probably be able to change your mind on the adoption so I've learnt to deal with it. I'll be here for you, I'll take care of you and I won't hate you or be angry at you for your intentions. I'm not going anywhere with whatever you decide," he assures. So he's not breaking up with me or mating with anyone else if I give them up! But I'm not giving them up because I love and need them too much, this whole fight happened for no reason now.

"Damian, I've decided to keep them," I say nervously in case he gets mad at me for putting him through that. His face lights up with shock and happiness. "I realised how much it hurt you when I told you and I also realised how much I want them, need them. I hope you will still have me after everything I've put you through."

"Amber, baby, of course I'll still have you. I was never going to leave you, I didn't mean what I said yesterday, I was just angry. Thank you, Amber, you won't regret this, I promise you." He pulls me into a bear hug and kisses me deeply. I chuckle while his lips are on mine and smile crazily. He does love me! "I've been wanting to do this all day when I saw you walk in the kitchen this morning," he says, caressing my baby bump. "Aw, darling, you're showing!"

"Don't remind me," I laugh.

"You look beautiful and glowing! You're so big!" he exclaims.

"Hey, I'm not too big, it's only small!"

"I know it's small but it's still so precious. I can't believe that's our two babies there." I nod in agreement as I smile down at my belly. "Amber, I hope I didn't pressure you into changing your mind."

"No, you didn't, I just realised what an idiot I was."

"You're not an idiot! Please don't call yourself something you're not. Now come here, I've missed you!" We stand up and he lifts me off the ground as we hug. I giggle and he lifts me over his head then I lean my head down and kiss him. He lowers me and I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. "I love you, Amber, always know that. You're always on my mind and I'm ecstatic that you're the mother of my children."

"Aw! And I'm glad you're the father of my children. I hope they look like you."

"No, I hope they look like you, you're gorgeous!"

"No, you're sexy and handsome!"

"Oh shut up and kiss me!" he chuckles and I chuckle too. I lean in again and kiss him. He deepens it and our tongues mingle with each other. I run my hands down his back and he squeezes my ass. He leans back on the bed with me over him and I start pulling at his top. I get on all fours over him and bite at his lip. He pulls at my bra strap and I run my hands through his hair. There's a knock on our door and we pull back reluctantly.

"Come in," Damian sighs. Ellen walks in and sees me on top of him.

"Okay....um yeah....I came to see if you two were alright and I can clearly see you two are perfectly fine, I'm going to go before it gets too awkward," she says and we laugh. "Don't forget protection," she winks as she closes the door.

"It's no use to us anymore," Damian smirks and I place my hand on my belly. I sit up properly and so does Damian. He starts kissing at my neck where my mark is and leaves a hickey. "Do you think they can hear us?"

"The babies?" I question.

"Yeah, like if I talk to them would they be able to hear the noise?"

"I'm not sure, we should ask Dr Carter next time. They're probably too small to hear us yet." He goes face to face with my belly and kisses it twice.