CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - The strip club - PART TWO

Emily POV

I had a plan: I’d be so nice to Tyson that I would piss him off. When he blew a fuse Allie would come to my rescue. I knew she’d be on my side if I played the victim. From what I’ve heard about the boy, it wouldn’t be hard to get him angry.

And what better way to annoy him than to be extra friendly to Allie?

*****

Tyson POV

Emily had just wrapped her arms around Alex’s waist. The brunet’s hands were swinging in the air. They were both up on the stage, dancing and singing Katy Perry’s I Kissed a Girl while I watched from my position in the chair.

… Just wanna try you on

I'm curious for you

Caught my attention

I was sure Emily selected this song to annoy me. She’d been trying to piss me off the whole night… and she was doing a good job at it. But I wasn’t going to loose it. I had to keep calm. Or at least pretend to be so.

… Us girls we are so magical

Emily locked her gaze with Alex.

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

The redhead licked her lips invitingly.

Hard to resist so touchable

She ran her hands up and down Alex’s back.

Too good to deny it

She leaned closer to the brunette but before anything could happen I jumped up and stopped the music. Alex looked confused at my reaction while Emily had a jaunty expression.

“Can we listen to something less girlish?” I tried to justify my actions.

“Sorry, Ty!” Alex laughed. “I’ll try to find something suitable for your manliness! AC/DC? We both like that.”

“We don’t have them here,” Emily butted in.

Nevertheless, the brunette got off the stage and came to where I was standing next to the stereo so she could look over the music CDs. Emily’s smile was gone and was replaced by a glare. It was my turn to look smug now.

“How about this?” Alex questioned, pointing to one of the CDs.

I looked at it and realized it was Spice Girls.  Bringing my attention back to the brunette, I saw she was trying not to laugh.

“Just kidding!”

“How about this one instead?” I pointed to a Nickelback CD.

“I thought you wanted something manly?” The girl looked me up and down, slightly scrunching her face. “I always considered Nickelback more girl-oriented…”

“Well, there’s this one good song,” I stated, thinking about the lyrics of Next Contestant.

“Okay! I have a small request though.”

“What?”

“Dance with me!” She quickly shot out.

I just stared at her. She wasn’t serious, was she? Looking at her hopeful expression, I deduced she was. I averted my eyes and my gaze fell on Emily. She had a triumphant smile on her face: she knew I didn’t want to dance. And if I said no, Alex would just go back to dancing with the redhead.