On the Other End of A Ouija Board

"Is there someone here with us?" A snickering boy asked.

The planchette moved to 'Yes' as the kids howled with excitement. They asked questions writing every letter down laughing as the wooden piece moved across the board.

"What's your nam-"

"Nooo! Dumbass don't you know you're never supposed to ask is name it let's it out!"

"Stop being a pussy! What's your name?"

It slowly moved to A N D Y, the three other kids shot quick glances at the kid who asked for the spirit's name.

"Andy? That's your name huh? So when will I die Andy?"

It twisted over to 'Yes' and then 'T O N I G H T ', their eyes widened in fear.

"How will I die?"

"Dude stop fucking around! This isn't a joke!" His friend spit out as the planchette quickly moved around the board. It spelled 'REBIRTH' when the candles blew out the bedroom door slammed shut. They all screamed and ran to turn the light on. Andy still sat in front of the board, his head low with his fingers still on the planchette.

"Dude we gotta like do something to make sure that spirit doesn't escape the board don't we?" One said standing by the door.

Andy slowly raised his head, a wicked grin his friends have never seen claimed his mouth.

"That's all just bullshit. What we need to do is burn it." His voice was low and eyes looked as though they became a darker brown.

They wandered into the dimly lit backyard and burned the board in a bonfire pit, Andy laughed the whole time.