Jesse and Brooke

"Hey hun, are you okay?" Kath snapped me out of thoughts.

"Yeah..yeah. I was just thinking of what that day I proposed to you." I answered.

She blushed and said,"That was really romantic what you did back then."

"Yeah it is really is." I said."What were you saying again?" I knew I heard 'Jesse' and 'come' awhile ago.

"I said if we would come go to Jesse's house couz they were celebrating there anniversary this week."

"Oh yeah. Sure. Should we bring the kids?" Jesse ended up married with Rain a few years ago. They really had this connection and they can be with each other perfectly.

"That would be great. They can play with Theo while we'll have party."

"Yeah. I hope Brooke would be there too." Brooke has survived cancer. And the doctor who healed her, got interested on her. So they're dating for awhile now. Although it's a man, I supported them. If that would makes them happy.

"Should I be jealous?" She asked, faking her hurt.

"No babe. You know you're the only one."

"Yeah, I know. You say so in bed." She winked.

I just blushed and tried to hide myself on the glass I was holding.

"Whatever." I answered.

So?? :P How's it so far??

This is a bonus chap. :) hope u like it.