Chapter 28

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

60 OR MORE  

Chapter 28

(Ash POV)

I watched Gabriel walk away I frowned at her wondering where she was going before I turned back to Ryan.

“Are you sure I can’t wait” He asked I laughed at him he so slow I thought he would protest about the waiting part but I guess he’s to trustworthy of people.

“Look Ryan I was playing always wait for the person you love if they tell you that their confused or don’t know wait for them because there isn’t anything else you can do but wait” I said he nodded.

“What if I don’t know if I love her,” He asked I smiled I like how this conversation turned to a completely different subject.

“Trust me you’ll know if you do, you’ll feel it” I said thinking of Gabriel I know I said I liked her but truthfully I loved the girl to death and I’d wait forever for her if I had to.

“So that feeling in my stomach and the feeling I get when I see her” He said shyly I nodded grinning I never thought I would have this conversation with a guy a year younger than me.

“Yup that’s the feeling” I said when I see Gabriel my heart tends to speed up even though I try to control my body.

“So you felt this before” He asked I nodded again

“Yeah every single day” I mumbled he looked at me surprised

“It’s that girl,” He asked referring to Gabriel I shrugged.

“Could be,” I said standing up looking at my watch we’ve been talking for at least an hour I have to go find Gabriel now.

“See you later man and remember to work out once in a while use our gym while you’re here” I said laughing as he frowned at me, I went into the house smiling looking for Gabriel when someone wrapped their arms around my neck.
“Ash” She screamed I cringed at her loud voice but smiled and hugged her back pulling her back at arms length to get a good look at her she still looked the same she had deep fiery red hair and pretty hazel eyes she was wearing faded wash booty shorts and a see through lace shirt I shook my head at it she always dresses this way.

“What are you doing here” I asked this was my friend Valery I haven’t seen her since last year she was a year older than me and was in college out of state she’s like a sister to me.

“It’s vacation and you’re father invited my family over and of course we accepted” She said grinning at me I grinned back.

“I see you still aren’t wearing clothes,” I said looking down at her she laughed.

“It skin tone Ash so it looks like I’m not wearing any” She said rolling her eyes I laughed again.

“Where are you’re parents” I asked I haven’t seen them since she left either.

“I don’t know I came to see my little player” she said laughing hugging me again

“I missed you a bunch Ash” She said I chuckled hugging her back.

“I missed you too I couldn’t find a replacement for my partner in crime” I said we used to play pranks on the teachers all year and we used to ditch together going to the dumbest places.

“So are you still messing with the whole female student population” She asked I laughed and we walked over and sat down on the steps watching my family walk past us.