Chapter 24...

Slightly edited!

READ A/N AT THE END PLEASE!! 

I love this cover from @Crazy_chick616 ! Thank you! <3 

Song on the side...Vapor by 5 Seconds Of Summer (best song)

Be my girlfriend.

Those words echoed around my head for the next whole week. All I could think about was Gage saying those three words to me and me agreeing to go along with it. My own response had surprised me as well as Gage when I agreed. I never even thought I'd do such a thing but after I found myself saying yes I didn't feel that bad about it. It was Gage's idea so I couldn't feel too ashamed.

It was now Friday of the next week and I was coming out of the art building. All week I had put myself into my Photography portfolio and my homework so I wouldn't think too much about the deal between Gage and I. I wouldn't really call it a deal but it kind of felt like one. We were fake dating to get Ethan back, but I wasn't sure what Gage was getting out of this. We haven't talked much since last Sunday so I wasn't sure how this was all going to work.

I haven't told anyone of our little agreement, not even Macey. That night I went home and told her everything about Ethan and Amy but nothing about Gage. I kept that little piece of information to myself for now.

I hadn't meant to tell Macey of Ethan and Amy because I knew they were going to the next day but the moment I saw my best friend I broke down. I cried once again over my crush and friend being together. She was just as shocked as I was, after her shock went away she got pissed, like really pissed. She paced around our apartment as she bad mouthed both Ethan and Amy. I was with her on some of the things she said but I couldn't bring myself to hate Amy that much. I couldn't blame her for wanting to be with Ethan.

I know Macey will be kind of mad when she hears about this thing with Gage but I didn't know how to tell her. Hey Mace I am going to fake date Gage, the same guy that use to hate my guts. Yep, not happening. I will have to tell her eventually but not right now, not until I know more about what we are going to do.

Heading across campus to 95 Degrees to get a coffee I definitely needed to get me through the rest of the day. The week had been hectic with school work and I was beyond glad it was the weekend. Tomorrow was Luke and Ethan's football game which was a home game, meaning Macey and I were going. My parents were coming home next weekend so we all knew that is where we were spending the weekend at.

The one thing I needed to do was talk to Gage but a small part of me almost didn't want to. What if he took back his deal? And why did that even matter anyways? I was still having an inner debate about this whole thing and why it even mattered to me in the first place.

It wasn't like I felt something towards Gage at all. I mean I was slowly starting to like him...as a friend; or at least that is what I am telling myself. I wasn't planning on falling for anyone anytime soon.

I had no idea where Macey was and I was pretty sure my brother was off at football practice. With no one to hang out with I guess now was the best time to find Gage and talk to him. Better to get it all figured out now and make sure we still wanted to do this.

While I was ordering I suddenly decided to grab Gage something as well. Might as well come baring gifts even though I had no clue what he liked. Going simple I just got him an ice coffee along with my usual frappuccino. What if he doesn't like coffee idiot? The small voice in my head asked. Than why did he get coffee ice cream! I shot back at it. Realizing that I was crazy for talking back to myself I pushed all negative thoughts aside as I got my drinks and headed for his apartment.