Introduction?

Madi (I'm killing it with the Madi chapters!!!)

Alex and I talked for a long time. About how she got through it when her parents passed away and how I shouldn't blame Dylan for it.

But it took a long time to get through everything and when we were done it was getting dark out.

But Alex and I walked back to my house and when we walked through the door Dylan looked at me with heartbroken eyes.

It made my own heart break that I was the reason he's so sad.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He seemed surprised, but soon he hugged me back.

"I know it's not your fault." I said quietly to him. He squeezed me tighter.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Madi, I'm so sorry." He whispered. I nodded as a few years slipped through my eyes.

"Are you okay?" We split from our hug and he stared into my eyes.

I nodded and he smiled at me, "are you ready to go back to the pack house? Or do you want to stay here? We can do anything you want. We can get ice cream or go shopping or anything you want." He said quickly.

"We can go back to the pack house." I said and he nodded.

I turned around and saw Alex giving me a sad smile along with Jacob.

-------------

When we got back to the pack house I took a very very long shower and stayed in there for so long just letting tears fall.

After awhile Dylan had to come into the bathroom to tell me it was unhealthy for me to be in the shower this long. So I had to get out.

Then I laid in bed and Dylan came in and held me in his arms.

He kept whispering "I'm sorry." Over and over again until I fell asleep.

---------------
Alex

The next morning I woke up and started to stand up but was pulled back down to the bed.

I giggled as I saw that Jacob had his arm snaked around my waist. He had pulled me even closer to him and I smiled as I noticed him slightly snoring.

"Jacob." I whispered, I got no response from him. "Jacob." I said a little louder, still nothing. "Jacob!!" I yelled and he stayed still, showing no reaction to my yelling.

"Jeez for someone with super human hearing, you sure are a deep sleeper." I groaned as I tried to pry his arm off me. I got no such luck.

I realized that I probably wasn't going to go anywhere soon so I started staring at Jacobs face. Looking at every detail and feature.

I knew behind his eyelids were his beautiful dark green eyes that seemed to hold a great story behind them.

His pink lips that I have wanted to kiss for sooooo long now.

The small wrinkles around his eyes and lips that crinkle when he smiles.

That's when I looked back at his eyes and saw that his were staring back at me.

"You see something you like?" He laughed.

I quickly pulled the covers over my face as my cheeks flushed red.

"Don't worry, anything you see is all yours." I could actually hear the smirk that was on his lips.

"Shut up." I said as I still hid under the covers.

"Cmon Alex, today is a very important day. But if you feel like you can't handle it than we don't have to." He said.

I slid the covers off of me, "what are we doing today that's important?" I ask as I stared at him.

"Dylan and I are introducing you and madi to the pack today." He said.

"The entire pack?" I whispered and he nodded.

"Yes, and like I said earlier if you can't handle it, than we don't have to do it today." He said and I nodded.

"We can do it today. I'm just nervous, I mean I have to impress the entire pack, what if they don't like me or something?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Everyone is going to love you Alex. And if they don't, than they can go through me." He smiled and I laughed.

"I have to do some pack stuff, so you can stay here. I think Dylan will stay with madi and you can just hang out with Veronica or something and get ready for the introducing tonight. Wear something nice." He smiled as he sat up and walked into the bathroom.

I sat up and walked into the closet and put on a pair of sweats and a shirt. I walked downstairs to be greeted by Veronica, Mark, and Cole.

Veronica ran up to me excitedly. "ALEX!!" She yelled as she hugged me, "I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever." She said and I laughed at her.

"I saw you two days ago." I smiled.

"I know, but you were gone all yesterday trying to figure out all the things about you and madi and then I heard what happened to madi and I feel so bad and I just want to help and you left me with the boys and I haven't seen an actual female in sooo long and-" I cute her off and I laughed.

"Geez Veronica stop blabbing." I laughed as she punched me in the shoulder. "But yeah, madi is getting better but she is definitely not good." I say and she nods understandingly.

"Well I heard Jacob is introducing you tonight to the pack. I can help you and madi find outfits." She smiled as I nodded.

"Don't worry its super easy, and j know everyone here will love you." She assures me.

"Oh I almost forgot. Maid and I are going to tell the pack something tonight, it's a surprise so get excited." I smiled at her thinking about telling the whole pack that madi and I are shadows.

"What's the surprise?" She asked as we started walking up the stairs.

"Well it wouldn't be surprise if I told you then would it?" I giggled.

"Ugh I hate you." She growled at me, "cmon lets go get madi and start getting ready." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
So I know that people are angry and such about me not updating....but I've been having a lot of trouble trying to figure out the right words and such for the story. But I finally updated because people kept asking me *cough madi cough* so here's an update I hope you enjoy.

Vote comment and such