Chapter 16- I Love You Always

Gabi's pov
Word count- 1680

"Ella...I want to tell you. Please wake up" someone whispers.

"Tell me what?" I groan trying to stretch but my body hurt.

"Oh fudge" I mumble, opening my eyes to see Damon laying next to me, shocked.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whisper looking at him, as he crashes his lips on mine.

I push him away blushing.

"Damon! I haven't brushed my teeth!" I exclaim as he smiles at me.

"You look so beautiful Ella" he runs a hand over my hair,pushing a little behind my ear.

"Thank you. What am I doi-" I become quiet remembering my accident. And Evan.

"I'm in a hospital. I must have broken some bones. Oh Fudge. My body is aching. Did I die? Oh my head" I groan holding it slightly

"I'll call the doc-" I hold Damon's hand.

"Are you okay? I mean did you get in an accident as well?" He shakes his head

"I think you hit your head too hard" he whispers

"Maybe I have. But I can smell pizza. Do they allow pizza in the hospital as well now? I think I should live here" I look up at him.

He looks at me worried.

"I don't know if this is how you normal talk after an accident or you've hit your head too hard"  he mumbles

"I'm okay. I'll take some pain killers and then perfect. Call the doctor so I can leave. The pizza smells great, but the medicines smell is just to overwhelming." He nods jumping out of bed and walking out of the room.

The bed is huge?
The hospitals bed are better than England's hospital beds. I've been once when my grandma died. When my mum died, I was only a little girl.

Oh. This is two beds together.

You should never diss the country you were born in Gabi. Bad girl. I slap myself on the shoulder a little, and hiss out in pain.

The door opens and a doctor walks  inside with Damon behind him.

"I want to go home. Damon we need to plan our wedding. How long have I been out for? Oh my god! Was I in coma? What year is this?" I gasp

Damon looks at the doctor.

"She's okay. Right?" He confirms and the doctor nods.

"When we took her in for a scan, we fou-"

"I have cancer? Oh my god. Is my hair going to fall out?how long do I have?" I gasp, sitting up slowly.

"I think you should give her another scan" Damon says looking at me.

"No. She's okay. Mrs Knight, you can leave after a couple of days. We need to keep you under assistant, because of the pain you might experience" I sigh

"What day is it today?" I ask

"Sunday." I nod

"Can I please go home? Damon will look after me. Right? I don't like  hospitals, and if you think Damon can't take care of me, you can send a nurse down as well. I don't mind." The doctor nods looking at Damon.

"Is that okay with you Mr Knight? We can get send her home, and send in a nurse once in a while to check up on her?" Damon nods.

"Yes. It's perfect." Damon smiles at me, and the doctor leaves the room.