The Waking

The room was a dark shade of green with light- blue curtains hovering over each window. There was a little brown dresser in the far left corner of the room with a lamp on top.

Barely able to open my weary eyes I woke up with an excruciating pain on the inside of my brain. My feet were also tangled on to something unbelievably heavy.

My never ending movements of kicking and attempting to remove the object off of me were no use because it was then when both the object and I went flying off to the ground causing me to holler out in pain.

It didn't take long for me to finally see that 'it' was breathing further revealing to me that it was not a what, but a whom who was now lying on top of me. I could faintly feel their abs piercing at my spine and hair brushing at the very crook of my neck.

I wasn't worried much about who it was though because my body was sadly going through the worst. But thankfully, after about five minutes, whomever it was decided to wake up.

He groaned and I could've sworn that his eyes had widened. "What are you doing in my bedroom?" He cried out in his morning voice. It was then when I realized who I was with.

"Lyndon?" I groaned.

"Did I hurt you?" He said getting off of my back with a look of concern.

'Of Coarse You Hurt Us!' My wolf cried out.

"No I'm fine." I lied looking down at the ground.

"Do you need any help?" Lyndon asked holding out his hand, noting my 'cob-web' situation inside of the covers. I took his surprisingly soft hand and allowed him to slowly guide me up. It turned out that someone had changed me into one of Lyndon's huge shirts.

I hadn't even noticed until I caught him checking me out. My face changed a dark shade of pink as I blushed in embarrassment.

Lyndon wasn't even wearing a shirt, exposing his torso. Even though my hands were yearning to touch them, I refused to let them.

'They are nice though' Sophie internally winked. 'Can we please just-'

"No!" I accidentally screeched out. Lyndon just looked at me shocked at my loud outburst.

"Sorry, I wasn't- I mean.." I stuttered. Lyndon smirked and walked over to his dresser to grab a shirt.

As he turned his back, I noticed that he had a huge long tattoo of a dragon going down his back leading into his plaid boxers. Even though I wanted
to know how far the tattoo went, I did nothing but stare.

'If he wasn't so damn hot, he'd be much more easier to hate' Sophie said into my thoughts. I nodded in agreement.

"How'd you get into my bed last night anyways?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders wondering the same thing.

"So you just woke up this morning not knowing where you were or how you got there?" Lyndon asked in a 'how dumb' attitude. I nodded with a quick roll of the eyes.

"Are you going to speak to me at all? I mean, I know I re-"

"Don't say it" I interrupted him mid-sentence.

"What? rej-" he teased.

"I said- Don't. Say. It" This time with venom in each and every word.

"You still can't handle the fact that you were rejected, can you?" Lyndon shot causing a pang to strike through my chest.

Lyndon began to walk towards me with a blank expression plastered onto his face.

"Did you really think I was going to say yes? First off, you're not even my type. You're scrawny and unbearably shy. Look at you, and take a look at me- we just aren't meant to be." he spoke bluntly before grabbing my chin with his index finger.

I chose to ignore the tingles that had coursed through me almost breaking my neck trying to get out of his grasp. I held back the tears that had once again welled.

"Then why would the goddess put us together? Hm." He shrugged as I looked down intertwining my fingers.

"Maybe she made a mistake, no scratch that- she made a mistake" And with that, he grabbed a towel and walked out into his bathroom.

I stood there in his room swallowing the lump that grew in my throat.

"What is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself as I walked out of Lyndon's room. It completely left my mind that I still only had on his shirt as I roamed the halls of his home.

"Hey" someone called out to me from one of the corridor doors. He was a bit taller than me and he looked to be about Lyndon's age. He had black hair that laid swiftly onto his head and had those familiar mocha chocolate brown eyes.

He was also well-built. Just like Lyndon, he carried a wall for a torso and they seemed to resemble each other by a lot.

"You like what you see?" he cockily smirked eyeing my exposed legs.

"Um. Sorry" I blushed.

"It's okay beautiful, what's your name?" He huskily replied. I couldn't help but smile at his compliment.

"Avalon." I answered.

"I'm Kale" he said walking towards me putting out his hand. "Lyndon's older brother" I shook it out of kindness and smiled.

"Are you a friend of Lyndon's?" Asked Kale."His girlfriend maybe?" Kale assumed.

'Yes.'

"No" I answered ignoring Sophie's comment. She was still in denial about the whole rejection thing.

"So why are you wearing his shirt?" Kale asked as he pulled onto the collar of Lyndon's shirt.

"And why did you just come out from his bedroom?" He assumed arching his eyebrow causing my heart to skip a beat.

"Because someone put me there. I had fainted the other night" I answered.

"Oh. How old are you sweetheart?" Kale said with a smirk plastered onto his face.

"I'm sixteen"

"Really?" his eyes widened.

'This is wrong and you know it' Sophie budded.

I just ignored her and continued to listen to the words coming from Kales pink, plump lips.

"How old are you?" I finally asked.

"Eighteen" he answered smiling that pearly-white smile.

As we smiled at each other, we heard a very low, possessive growl coming from Lyndon's door way.

___
Authors Note:
*edited*

If some parts are confusing, I'm really sorry.

I honestly edited this chapter as much as possible.

Comment&Vote
__Inspire__