Chapter 12

He ran all the way to the attic which had a steel door. I heard him type in 4 numbers and the door opened. He put me down and made me sit on the floor. I took a look around and it was a huge room with couches, no windows, and plenty of food and water. It's filled with mostly children and the elderly. How did they get up here so fast? I also noticed Liam talking to Charlie in one of the corners. I looked up at Alexander and tilted my head.

" Z-Zandy what's going on? " I asked as he crouched down so he was at my level.

" Kitten the pack is being attacked and I need you to stay here " He said looking very anxious.

" C-can't you s-stay here with me? " I asked on the the verge of tears.

He sighed and ran his hand through my hair " You know I can't little one "

" T-then I'll just go w-with you " I said holding tightly on to his hand.

" Kitten you know I'm not letting you do that " He said in a really deep voice and his eyes started to shift from green to black.

" Why not! I-I don't want you to get h-hurt. W-what if something bad happens? W-what if you don't come back? W-what if- " I was cut off by a long growl and a sudden change in position. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him. His eyes were now black with a hint of silver in them.

" You listen here kitten " A voice a lot lower than his said.

I gasped " Z-Zandy? "

" You are no longer speaking to Alexander little one you are now speaking to Xander his wolf and your Alpha. " He said looking straight into my probably red and glossy eyes.

" I understand that you are my mate but do not forget. I have authority over this pack, the countless numbers of Alphas and especially you. So do not think I won't bend you over my lap or punish you if you don't listen. Understand? " He said slowly and dominantly. I couldn't form any words so I nodded my head as quickly as I could letting him I understood.

He tilted my neck back and put his head in my neck. " Good girl " He said and then licked it making me shudder. He got up and kissed my head. Then he did a dog whistle that made Liam and everyone who was going out follow him. When he shut the door a couple lock sounds went off letting me know we were in here until they let us out.

I went over to Charlie was sitting and laid my head on her shoulder. She was on her phone doing something and I was playing with the hem of my shirt. After about 2 minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a little girl with long blond hair and light hazel eyes. She was wearing a pink and white shirt with black tights and converse. She looked a lot like Charlie.

" L-luna? " She said swinging her arms back and forth

" L-luna? " She said swinging her arms back and forth. Who's Luna? Oh I'm dumb it's me.

" Yes sweetheart? " I said looking up at her small frame. Looks like she'll probably be short like me and Charlie.

" C-can I sit with y-you? " She asked like it was the biggest question ever. I looked over to Charlie to find her fast asleep. I looked back over to the little girl and nodded my head. She squealed excitedly and rushed over to me laying her head on my chest and her feet across my lap. I smiled at her cuteness and brushed her hair out of her face.

" What's your name sweetie? "

" Piper " She said then started giggling madly.

" What's so funny? " I said smiling at her childish acts.

" You're pretty! " She said continuing to giggle. She started playing with my hand as I was looking around. There had to be at least 50 people up here and I know they all don't live in the pack house. Which reminds me, have I actually visited the packs town? Alexander said it's deep within the trees and holds at least 15,000 people. Like goddamn.

I looked down to see the long haired baby asleep. She looked adorable. I moved her over to Charlie's lap and got up in search of a bathroom. When I finally found it was huge like everything else in this house and ironically there happened to be a window near the sink. One peak outside wouldn't hurt right? I walked up to the window and I gasped loudly. There were wolves as big as 7ft fighting. There was a lot of blood which looked awful. But one wolf stood out. It was pure black had silver eyes and anytime another wolf would get near it, he snapped his neck. Is that...Alexander?

As I was watching this blood fest continue, there was a phone by my side that made the loudest ring and it almost gave me a heart attack

As I was watching this blood fest continue, there was a phone by my side that made the loudest ring and it almost gave me a heart attack. I shakily picked it up from the receiver and answered it.

" H-h-hello? " I said nervous as to who was on the other side.

" Ah yes is this the Luna of the Arctic Pack? " said a voice that was menacingly dark. (I noticed that I never put any pack names in this book... Welp my bad)

" Y-y-yes..." I said then I heard a really deep chuckle.

" So, how do you like the present I sent you Luna Serenity? " He said with another deep chuckle and that made my mind freeze.

*********

A/N: Hiii. It's pretty short since I haven't had time to update. But the next chapter will be longer, hopefully. You all met piper who is going to be a very important character. You also met Xander who is important as well. So yeah it's like 12 almost and I need to go update my other books. 

Anyway let me know what you think and don't forget to vote.💖

Angel💛