Chapter 12

Kynae P.O.V

When we arrived home i barely even wait for King to park the car before i hauled ass into the house slamming the door..

I started pacing up and down the room still mad as hell ....before i even knew it i felt myself bein pushed against the wall by King who i didnt even realise enter the room..

He looked me in my eyes and said to me"Calm the fuck down Ky" .no he didnt..did this nigga just fucking tell me to calm down ..

"Im not doing shit and that bitch better be prepared because everytime i see her im beating her ass..dumb ass bitch" i said to him...She had me fucked up if she think im boo boo the fool..

"Im.not telling u that shit again..as a matter of a fact how long it been since u got some dick..u probably need that act right"..he whispered in my ears..damn i was soaking wet already...I havent gotten some in like 3 weeks im not gonna front i miss the dick..

"Huh,u been doing dumb shit lately and u been copping an attitude with me...if u need daddy dick just ask baby"he whispered some more while nibbling in my ear and rubbing on my pussy thru my dress...i was moaning like a whore but fuck it im his whore tonight..

"Arghh,.uhm king ..please..oh"..i screamed out when he slid my panty to the side and started fingering me ...oh lawd he got me shaking n shit..

He threw me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes while i did the same..He spread my legs ang got between it...He wasted no time and started going in licking,slurping,sucking...that nigga was eating like it was his last meal..

I was screaming and squirming and trying to push him away shouting.."ARGHHH...DADDY....STOP ..ITS TOO MUCH I CANT TAKE IT.."..he was just going deeper and harder and faster and he was not letting up..

He then told me to turn around and I didn't even catch my breath before he slammed into me again going even harder..I felt that shit in my stomach...I was being fucked into oblivion..

"Arghhh...I'm Cumming"I screamed while I shook into a earth shattering orgasm.. King cummed deep inside of me moments later..

After we got cleaned up..he took me to bed ..he had to carry my ass because I was temporarily paralyze...oh lawd this nigga was trying to break my cervix..

As soon as my head hit the damn pillow I was dosing of but not before I heard King chuckle and say" I bet yo ass won't act up again"..