Chapter 2

*connor*
We're kissing each other.
He's sucking my neck and I let out a slight moan.
Im enjoying everything.
When all of a sudden...
"*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*"
What the hell? I look at his face, and his the alarm clock beeping is coming from his mouth.
Suddenly, Everything started to fade, and it was soon pitch black. I was still hearing that annoying beeping!

I open my eyes, and all I do is look to my right.
7:30.
"OH FUCK IM LATE"

I ran to my drawer and quickly grabbed whatever clothes I could find. I didn't even look at what it was. I didn't bother ironing it.

I did the basics. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, but I skipped breakfast. Both my parents were already out, so I just slammed the door behind me and ran toward school.

Ah school, the prison for children and teenagers all around the United States. I can't really complain though. Along with straight A's, a social life is included in the package, so it was all good.

I arrived at the front of the school, and I was expecting to catch up to Nicole. But she was with Brandon...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They were talking and laughing, which was obviously a good sign. I guess I should ask her about it later.

I went inside and went through the hallways and arrived at my locker. It was right next to my homeroom class, so I always knew where to find it in the array of lockers I had to walk through 5 days a week.

As I was getting my stuff for homeroom, I heard sneakers screeching against the floor, and very quickly. And I was pretty much sticking out in the hallway... shit

I didn't even have time to move when someone literally fell over me trying to run to their locker.

"Hey, can you watch where you're fucking going?" I said. I looked at the familiar brown and wavy  hair. Ugh, Garrett. He's probably the definition of a fuckboy.

"Well sorr-" he looked up.

I looked at him. We didn't stop.

Did I never notice his amazing blue eyes...

Or his cute cheeks...

HOLD UP HOLD UP I HAVE TO BE MAD AT HIM.

"Yeah.. YEAH well you have to be careful. Uh."

He laid there on the floor for one second, and quickly got up and said "Yeah yeah"

Well, that was weird... I hope I didn't get an emotional boner during that whole encounter.

***

"Alright class, I am going to assign you all a group project. Each person will have a partner for this, and before you ask- no, you will not choose your own partners. We don't want an incident like the last time you got to choose partners." Said Mrs. Nehlia.

Slight groans were heard around the class, but she did have a good point there. Last time we did a history project on a constitutional issue, either no one did their work, or they did their work wrong. Needless to say, it did not work out well.

The project was about creating a visual representation of a riot that took place in the 1960s.

"We'll be using equity sticks today. When I pull your name out, I will pull another out and that will be your partner."