15

Emily's POV

I've been waking up in the middle of the night to either puke or urinate... I checked my calendar and my period is late too. Am I pregnant? Drew juniors...? Right now, its the second one, I really really REALLY need to urinate. I attempted to shift Drew hands off of my waist so that this sister can go and do her business. But Drew growled lowly as he pulled me towards his hard chest tightening his grip on my waist. I winced, feeling the urge of the holy water. "Drew" I whispered I don't even know why. Not responding. "Hey" I spoke now in a normal volume. Still not responding. Ugh. I moved to his ears and whispered "I want to do it".

As a man, he bolted up and started kissing my jawline. "I'm just kidding you dumbo, I need to pee now mister." I chuckled and he groaned in disappointment. Man will be man. I did my business and mentally reminded myself to get the pregnancy kit aka the baby-or-not tester or so I call it. I went back to bed. "So you still want to do it?" Drew asked playing with my hair. "No mister now go to sleep" I fake a stern tone. I could almost feel him pout. How cute, my soon-to-be guys.

Next morning
Drew woke up early so I did too, to make him breakfast. He finished eating and got ready for work. Of course, he pulled me in by the waist and kissed my cheeks before leaving the house. Again, my soon-to-be husband guys. Oh right! I got to go and buy myself a pregnancy kit! I quickly got ready, and walked to the nearest pharmacy. I bought 5 different brands of them. Just in case *wink*. The guy at the cashier widen his eyes as he saw so many of them.

"Good luck ma'am "he said, I smiled and mouthed a thankyou to him before leaving. Rain. Damn it. I didn't bring out an umbrella. Not wanting to waste time, I wanted to see if I really am pregnant, so I got myself a disposable cup for you know what. Well so I went to the cafe just 2 shops beside the pharmacy and settled down there before leaving for the toilet. I well done the deed in the cup and yeah placed the kit one by one in it. I waited and waited. Finally, positive, 2strokes, positive, positive, two strokes.

Well you got it damn right. Yo mama's pregnant with a Drew junior. I wrapped the kits up in tissue paper and threw it in the bin along with the EMPTIED cup. Please I'm not so gross. I washed my hand and got ready to go. Then I felt someone cover my mouth from the back with a cloth. What the fuck? I struggled and screamed but I soon blacked out.

UNKNOWN POV

You got her? Sure its the right person right? Okay good. Bring her to me. I hung up on the guy, and laughed to myself. No one embarrass me and gets away with it. I'm going to take over him and his company. He shall suffer from shame.

Emily's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times from the blur sight I'm experiencing. Where am I? I tried to move but found my hands tight together. The two man in front of me was joking around about how the president of the Mercury Company will suffer. Shit.

"Hey!" I shouted "where am I and who are you guys?" The two man looked over to me and grinned evilly. "You are at... somewhere and we are... someone" One of the man said and they both laughed. Was that funny? No. "Lame" I muttered. "What was that you bitch?" One of the guy stood up angrily. "It was... something" I imitated them. I felt my left cheek sting and tasted blood in my mouth.

"You do not disrespect me you worthless slut." The man shouted and hit me again. I glared at him as he delivered a punch on my face. I quickly put my knees up to cover my stomach. I'm pregnant. I can't let them take away my baby. MINE. "Now then, lets call your beloved husband. It seems like one of you both couples have offended my client." The man said. What? Drew and I offended someone? Who...? Oh. Dumbfats number 1. They dialled Drew's contact using my phone and put it on loudspeaker. A sound that is music to my ears spoken after several rings.

"Yes baby?" Drew said through the phone. "Well your baby is in my hands Mr CEO aka billionaire." The man spoke. "Are you scamming me?" Drew growled angrily. "Well you can hear it and decided whether I am scamming you or not" The man chuckled evilly and punch me in the gut. I winced and coughed loudly. I fell down to the ground from the impact. Then, I felt something grazing my hand I cautiously use my hands to feel it. Its a nail. I started rubbing the ropes that was tight around my hands against the sharp edge of the nail. The rope got thinner and thinner. I remained quiet and listened to their conversation.

"Don't you dare hurt her. What do you want?!" Drew shouted through the phone causing the two man to laugh. "I demand your presence. Come down to the secluded warehouse that you had close down a year ago, that is 2 streets down your company. Bring anyone else and your beloved baby will be gone forever. See you then" The man said and hung up before Drew could say anything. I decided to keep my mouth shut so they won't attack me anymore, I want my baby safe. Drew's voice soon echoed through the warehouse. "Where is she?!" He shouted.

"Calm down she is with us" one of the man said as the other man walked up the stairs and pulled me by my hair down to meet Dexton. I was in tears by then. When Drew saw me hurt was in his eyes. "What do you want from me, to release her" Drew said clenching his fist. "See that camera there? Yeah it connects to the TV of my client. I want you to kneel down in front of the camera and announce that you would resign from your position in the company.

At the same time, apologize to Justin for disrespecting him" the man said. So dumbfats number 1 had a name, Justin. "Drew no... NO dont do it please. Please dont do it" I sobbed shouting. He smiled sadly at me before walking to the camera and kneeled down. I snapped the rope open and pushed the man that was holding me, running towards Drew and hugged him, pulling him up. I don't want him to do this. He is the company's president. He is the only one suitable for that seat in the office. "No... Drew please" I cried.

Drew's POV

"No... Drew please" Emily sobbed and held my suit. "YOU BITCH" the man shouted furiously and took a wooden stick before running towards us in attempt to hit her. I quickly pull her in my chest and turn to block her. An impact was on my head. I blacked out.