Chapt. 19) Headshot

~Abel's POV~
(Short Chapter)
__________________________
Seeing Elena dead really broke me and my wolf.

I can't believe I fucking left her, my mate as she was dying. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life but, I had to do it for her safety.

I had to do this... seeing Elena's lifeless body gave me a motivation to finish this task. That sounds so messed up but I'd rather her be alive with me.

Today it has been almost 2 weeks since she was emitted to the hospital. I was there for the first week, pushing back the task date and my flight a few days.

The task...

I had to finish it by the next Full Moon or else Elena would die.

I got some insight on Alpha Vincent's mate. She was visiting her parents in a different pack. Alone.

My plan was to attack her when she was on her way back home. Which was sometime today.

I waited in the woods, where the road intersected. The road she has to take to get home.

~

After hunting and exploring, I heard a car coming down the road.

I mind linked the men I brought with me. One being a sniper. "It's time. Sniper be ready."

"Yes Alpha." He replied fixing his position.

The car was driving towards where we were. I would see Alpha Vincent's mate in the drivers seat.

As the car inched its way forward, I heard the sniper confirm his target in the mind link. I looked over to see him with his eye in the scope.

I closed my eyes before hearing the loudest gunshot ever.

The car spinning off the road and smashing into a tree was all I could hear after.

I walked over and saw her forehead with a bullet hole right in the middle.

She was dead. The Moon Goddess's task was now complete.

Confirming she was dead, I had my men push her car into a nearby river with her body still in it. 

I can finally go home and wait for my reward. I won't be worrying about Elena's death anymore.

The task was finally done.