- Nice Of You To Slytherin -

Hermione

"Alright. I'm going to bed. I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer." I said, yawning. 

Malfoy scoffed, "Granger, it's a Friday night." 

I nodded, "Yes. Congratulations on learning the days of the week." 

He rolled his eyes, "You know, most people wouldn't be going to bed at 10 o'clock." 

"If this is a failed attempt at getting me to go to the quidditch pitch again-" 

He shook his head, "No." 

I frowned at him suspiciously, "Then what are you going on about?"

He grinned, "Can I surprise you again?"

I sighed, but couldn't help the smile that found it's way to my face. I groaned and rolled my eyes, sighing and holding out my hand, "Fine." 

He grinned and immediately jumped up, grabbing my hand and running out of the portrait hole. 

Filch was no where in sight, which was pretty odd, but to be quite honest, I didn't care one bit. Malfoy said, "Close your eyes." I rolled my eyes but did so. 

It suddenly became dark and it was kind of cold. I grabbed Malfoy's hand again, I heard him chuckle. "Are we almost there?" 

"Almost. I have to let go of your hand for a minute."

 I bit my lip, "Draco Malfoy I swear if you leave me here-" 

He squeezed my hand, "I'll be right here." 

I felt him let go of my hand and he walked up what sounded like steps. Then, a sliding noise filled my ears. 

"Malfoy?"

I heard him come down the steps, "Alright, let's go." 

I reached for his hand, which he grabbed and our fingers intertwined. 

I smiled to myself. 

"Watch out for the steps." He said. 

"Duck." He said. 

I did and narrowly missed something above my head. 

"Open your eyes." 

I did, and was really surprised to be in the cellar of Honeydukes. 

"Malfoy, how did we get here?" I asked. 

He grinned, "Ever heard of the One-Eyed Witch Passage?" 

I shook my head, then stopped, "Wait, is this the passage Harry used when Sirius was trying to 'kill' him?" 

Malfoy shrugged, "Most likely. As far as I know, this is the only passage to Hogsmeade."

 I narrowed my eyes at him and smirked, "Malfoy, what are we doing in Hogsmeade?" 

He shrugged, "Follow me." 

We snuck up the steps and into Honeydukes. The worker was too busy cleaning up behind the counter to notice us. We quickly ran out of the door, laughing as we stumbled into the street, 

"Come on," He said, pulling me along. 

We entered a, what looked like, broken down shop. It was abandoned and wood was everywhere. We crept up the stairs and onto a beautiful balcony. Malfoy pulled out a bag from within his jacket and pulled out a blanket and food. 

I laughed, "A picnic, huh?" 

He grinned, "Well I figured since we now know we love each other, I figured I might as well be a gentleman."