Chapter 8 - Shopping

Chapter 8

I woke up to Anthony kissing my cheek and neck, i snugged into his chest as the memory for what we did last night came into my head.

"How you feeling?" he asked, i felt a sharp pain in me neck as i moves to look into his eyes, i nodded at his question and kissed him.

"You hungry?" my stomach thought it will be best to answer him, he chuckled and got out of bed, putting on his boxers and headed to the kitchen. I had a big smile on my face, i got up and put on some pants and one of Anthony's shirts, i walked down stairs and hit with the smell of bacon, mmmm.

"You look good in my clothes" Anthony said as i walked in to the kitchen sniffing the air, i smiled and hugged him. He handed me my bacon sandwich and went to sit at the table.

"Your putting on weight, that's great" he said with a smile on his face, was it great? wont i be fat?

"Our mind link should start working soon, would you please talk to me through that?" i looked at my food and shrugged.

"Please" i shrugged again, i heard him sigh and get up of the seat next to me, my eyes followed him as he walked out of the room, did i make him mad?

I finished my bacon and went looking for Anthony, i heard the shower running, 20 minutes later he came back,"he doesn't look happy" my wolf said, she whimpered.

"Got alpha duties i'll see you later, someone will come and take you shopping" he said before he walked out, i whimpered. He was mad, i didn't mean to make him mad.

I went up the stairs to take a shower, i got another pair of Anthony's tracky bottoms and a shirt, i went into the bathroom and stripped off, i had put on some weight, i got into the steamy hot shower.

I walked down stairs after getting changed, there was a boy sitting on the couch, he had sandy brown hair and not as big as Anthony but he was a werewolf, he heard me and turned round and stood up.

"Luna i am James and i will be taking you shopping" he said, i nodded to him and grabbed a pit of paper and wrote.

call me Angel, that's my name

"But Alpha told me to call you Luna" i gave him the look, the look that says call-me-Angel "okay Angel, ready to go?" i nodded and put on my shoes and walked out the house, i haven't been out the house in ages, he opened the car door for me, i turned on the radio.

"So you need to by clothes today?" he asked, i nodded and he nodded back, we sat in silence till we got to the mall, "we're here" he grinned.

We were walking around and i saw premark, maybe i should look in there, i started walking to it when James grabbed my arm, "sorry Luna i have to go get something out of that shop over there, you going to be okay?" i nodded, and started to walk in.

I had a few tops and jeans in the basket, i was looking at the underwear, maybe Anthony likes sexy underwear?, i grabbed a few pairs of pants with lace i was about to put a bra in when someone grabbed my hand, i gasped and looked up, it was someone from my old pack he had dark blonde and he was really tall.

"He's coming for you Angel" he evil smiled at me, i was breathing heavily and i could feel tears run down my face, he ran off and i fell on the ground in fits of tears, i was shaking, i heard people around me gasp at the sight of me some people asked if i was okay but i ignored them and kept crying.

"Angel are you okay?" i looked up to see James he looked worried, i just nodded and he helped me up, he picked up my basket and i grabbed the bra i dropped and put it in, i was still crying and shaking but i was trying to control it, we payed for the clothes.

"I think we should go home now" he said, i nodded, i had more control over my tears, it was a quiet ride home. 

I sat on the couch waiting for Anthony coming home, he was taking forever so i went up stair to go try on my clothes, i didn't buy any black apart from jeans, i looked at myself in the mirror, i have always had my hair in my face to try and hid the scar, i took out a hair tie and tied it up and looked at myself.

"You look beautiful" my head snapped round to see Anthony standing in the door way smiling at me, i smiled back.

"I'm sorry for getting mad earlier, you bought nice clothes" i nodded and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest, he hugged me back, "i just got annoyed that you don't talk, am sorry" i pulled away and opened my mouth to talk, big nothing was coming out, Anthony crushed his lips onto mine.

We were lying in bed when there was a knock on the front door, Anthony got up after kissing me on the head and got out of bed putting boxers on and running down the stairs, i heard him shouting so i got up and put on some clothes and walked down stairs.

"WHAT HAPPENED YOU WERE MEANT TO WATCH HER" he noticed i was there an walked up to me burying his head in my neck, i know he was calming his wolf. 

"Why didn't you say you were crying today? why were you?" i stopped stroking his head, he pulled away and looked at me, tears were flowing down my face once again, "let me into you head" i let down the wall and thought about what happened today, not talking but showing the other person talking.

"Oh baby i'm sorry that happened, no one will get near you i promise, they will have to kill me first" i flinched at his words. 

"Did they say when he was coming?" i shock my head.

"You can go now James" Anthony said, he cradled me in his arms as i cried. When i stopped crying Anthony was going to make dinner, i went with him, i don't want to be alone. 

He made such yummy food, he made steak for dinner i ate most of it but left a little bit of it, he was washing up the dishes i was trying to talk but nothing was coming out.

Anthony was almost done when i said my first word in years.

"I-i.." Anthony's head snapped round to mine, he rushed over to me.

" You?" He had love in his beautiful eyes.

"I-i-.....l-l" he didn't interrupt as i spoke "l-lo-o-v-v-e love y-y-o-o-o-u-u- you, i love you" i sighed, a big goofy smile formed on Anthony's face, he laughed and picked me up and spun me around, i smiled back and kissed him.