Everything is Going Wrong

When everyone got back in school, more mistakes happened. Mathew almost set the hallway on fire, Jaycee made it snow indoors, and Gabrielle made a tornado in the middle of the school day. 

Isabella looked down at her mark while saying, "Here we go again."

"Yep! Time to go back to the other world," Jaycee replied. After school, the four friends went back to where it all started. They called their dragons and rode them. Blu, Spark, Blizzard, and Eclipse took them to the border of their world. 

"What is that," Mathew questioned.

"I don't know," Gabrielle replied. In front of them, there was a rocky plain with dark clouds and no sunlight. Dragons with pointy scales were flying and teleporting everywhere. It did not look welcoming. One of the biggest dragons went up to them and spoke.

"We do not approve of you humans here," The big dragon said. "My name is Kyo, and I'm the leader of this rocky world."

"You guys can talk," Jaycee exclaimed. "Where did that come from!"

"We could always talk," Blu said to Jaycee. "We wanted to wait until the right time, but now looks like a good time to let you know."

"You can all talk," Mathew said.

"Yep," all of the dragons replied.

"Wait a minute back it up. What's this all about," Isabella asked Blu. "Why does Kyo hate us?"

"A long time ago we to had a leader. He was white and gold, and his name was Sun. He also had a wife that was pregnant. She was black and dark blue, and her name was Night. Sun could control everything in the daytime, and Night could control everything in the night time. Some people hated Sun and Night and went against them. Soon after, Night gave birth to four dragons. Those dragons were us. After we were born Kyo's dad exclaimed war. Sun hid us in some bushes in the human world while our world went to war. During the war, our parents died. All of the dragons declared that Kyo and his family had to be banished. Now they have created their own clan of dragons that are living in the rocky world," Blu replied.

"So you guys are Sun and Nights children," Mathew asked.

"They sure are! And they have brought danger. That danger is you," Kyo said while looking at Isabella, Jaycee, Gabrielle, and Mathew. We want to go to war! If we don't kill you pathetic humans, you win and get to keep your land. If you loose, we take over." Kyo spread his big long black wings and flew off into the sky.

"We can't even control our powers yet! How are we sopposed to defend ourselves," Mathew questioned.

"You practice," Spark replied.

"What now," Jaycee asked.

"We prepare for war," Blizzard said while looking at the four friends. "We go to war."