The kidnapping!!

There is a galaxy by the name of VETA it is home to many species even humans the first galaxy sense early Milky Way life.
Hello my name is Steve Mills and this is the story where I become one of the universes top savors.It was a normal day for me although I was on a polluted mining colony by the name of Velta prime, I was trying to make a living, All was fine and dandy had a job and was living by myself in a big hotel room. The job it self was boring I was left with the task of recording mineral fines, and if you gave never done this job it sucked.

One day when I was going to work my sign in ID did not work and I asked the manager,"I've never seen you in my life",said the manager toad.
I know that was not true because we had drinks just the other Day at the Lamb.
That didn't make any sense so I left thinking to my self, "what did I do to get fired with out knowing it," so I went back to my hotel to think this all over but when I got to the door my card wouldn't read so I went down stairs to talk to a manager, they told me, " sorry sir but your name is not in the system."
At this point I was ticked off and went out side before I did something stupid so I had no clothes, no job and when I went to the space port to get on flight off this planet the security personnel one was named Stephen,
" Hey Steve I have some bad news," said Stephen.
"Hey Stephen what is the bad news ," said I.
" Well it looks like your life is in danger and we can't permit you too leave," said Stephen.
As the other two security people got on either side of me. They escorted me to the lock up in the port and told me I would be safe in there for a couple of days.
                                                           " What do you mean by in danger," said I.                                                                                   " We can't tell you at this time but, it's for your safety," Said Stephen.                                         As Stephen walk out the door I was kicking and cussing him out Trying to get him to let me out when the door locked behind him I began yelling in out rage. Then as I was calming down I                           went and layed down on the bed mat in the corner and drifted to sleep.                                  I awoke at a startle as a drunk man was being dragged in by some guards I didn't notice when they dragged me into the cell as they closed the door the drunk went and layed down and I went back to sleep thinking that the guards didn't lock the drunks cell. When I awoken by a sound I turned my head to see what made the sound the man that was drunk was standing right there and he was bigger then last time as I was about to scream he grabbed me with one hand and every thing seemed to go dark.