The Family!!

As I began to gain consciousness I began to hear voices and I smelt what seemed to be blood but from where. When I had vision back I begun to look around but there was a problem everywhere I looked was pitched black I couldn't even see my own hand. When I tried to speak someone grabbed me again and started to drag me into a more lighted room with what I could tell was some surgical equipment I begun to panic and I bit the persons hand which was a bad Idea.
Because the next thing I knew was my head was against the wall and I began to have a headache.
I called the guy some mean names which my arm then began to hurt which meant I probably had a broken arm but I was to drained of energy that my brain couldn't process the pain.
As the guy pushed me into a even brighter room I could make out some figures though I didn't have a clue who they were.
When we were in talking distance they guy shoved me into a chair ,which by the way was not to comfortable, then when the figures came up to me and I saw there faces I was haft freaking out be cars they were wanted criminals from the Milky Way galaxy top Mafia.
This was probably the worst situation ever being face to face with six mafia members talk about anxiety attack. When the first one came closer he looked about middle age messy hair cut, long beard and dirty.
He begun to to speak
" Hello Mrs. Mills my name is Ryan Togo," said Ryan," Do you know why we kidnapped you," he asked me.
" No sir I don't know why I'm here I have done nothing to offend you right," said I.
" well it has something to do with your family Mrs. Mills.. someone in your family has stolen something from us that is very important to are family," said Ryan, "and We want it back."
The other one a much older looking man stepped forward and said,
"Ryan, please step back your freaking the poor lad out," said the old man.
" Hello Mrs Mills I'm the head of the family and my name is Folin Togo we didn't mean to make you piss your self haha," said Folin
"I didn't piss my self sir," said I then he slapped me.
"You don't tell me what you did and didn't do," said Folin," now how about you think about any family member that started to act kinda strange lately.
I began to think about my family and the last time I spoke to them at a big event and there was someone that did act strange when she never did before my first cousin Bailey Dillon
She would usually start conversations with everyone especially me which this time she didn't and when I started to walk towards her she ran. At the time I thought she didn't want to talk to me but now I think she saw one of the members before me now.
When I new who it was I asked the one named Folin,
"Hey if I do know who took the thing what do I get out of it?" I asked Folin.
"Well you get to go free and never have to bear from us again unless you were to be lying about the information," said Folin. " But you also will receive about.. say 2.5 billion credits."
Without thinking about the deal I said
"Deal her name is Bailey Dillon she's my first cousin and the last time I saw her was at the family reunion," said I.
You have made the right choice my friend and at that moment the big guy name tiny grabbed me and we when into a newer looking cell. But before we went into the room I herd the things name that they want back it was a girl name Sierra Togo which she apparently liked to run away with her friends.