Chapter 19

Suga -I'll call you when she's heading there just wait for her-

You sigh as you stand outside the prom venue. Yoongi had told you to wait there for her.

You tried to argue since you weren't going to see him in a suit but it was already done.

You waited, waited and waited.

After a couple of minutes she finally came and bowed to you.

"Thank you unnie for taking the time to come"

She grins the same gummy smile that Yoongi has. It warms your heart. You grin back at her.

"It's fine!"

She nods and heads inside but you wait for Yoongi. She tugs your arm.

"Oppa isn't with me, he already left"

"Oh"

Your gaze lowers. She tugs you inside. The place was filled with lights and loud music. You could feel the beat of the music in your chest.

It felt like your eardrums were going to burst. You turn to look to the side but Kyung-ah was already gone. You frantically looked around to find her with her friends. She was a slippery one, you understood why Yoongi wanted you to watch her.

"Just make sure she doesn't go near any boys"

You smiled at his protectiveness. Of course you weren't going to do anything. It was her prom night. Let her do whatever she wants.

You sat at the bar and ordered something to drink. You sighed as you ordered some alcohol. You weren't good with it but you'd need it for tonight.

"Sorry miss we don't serve that to minors"

"I'm not a minor"

You grab your ID card and he nods before giving you the drink. You sigh as you drink it.

You just sat there the whole time watching everyone. You were getting a little drunk but not enough to do anything crazy.

Everyone was going wild on the dance floor. The loudness of the music had become normal to you and you bopped your head to it.

You looked out for Kyung-ah but you didn't do anything.

Yea you get them gurl

You chuckled to yourself. She was grinding on some guy. You squealed. Aaahhh youth..

While you fangirling some guy came up to you.

"Noona would you like to have a dance with me?"

He was pretty good looking for his age. You raised your eyebrow at his confidence. As you were about to reach up his hand someone else grabs your hand and pulls you into their chest. The scent was familiar. You smiled.

"Sorry but I think noona would rather dance with Oppa"

He looks flustered as he bows and walks away. You push yourself off him and look up. It was Yoongi... in a suit.

You looked at him with your eyes wide open. So did he.

"You look good in that dress"

"You look good in that suit"

He grabs your waist and pulls you in. You squeal at his roughness. Your head was spinning a little.

"Naughty girl. I told you to watch over her, not get drunk"

He shakes his head and you laugh.

"I couldn't help it so many kids having fun. I wanted to have fun too"

Your words were slurred and didn't make sense anymore. Yoongi laughed at your behaviours. Just like that night, it was all happening again.

He took you by the hand and led you outside.

"Aawww but I wanna dance!"

"No"

He chuckles as he practically carries you to his car. As he puts on your seat belt he clicks his tongue.

"Way to ruin the dress"

You pout at him confused.

"What do you mean? You wanted to see me elegantly dance in my pretty dress?"

You giggles as you joked around with him.

"Yes"

Your laughing stops as he gives it out bluntly. Your cheeks turn red a little.

"Gosh you're so embarrassing"

"You can't talk either"

I'm back! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Deml3gs
I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU THANK YOU.

On the other note I'm still running out of ideas so rip.

Thanks for still reading it anyways love ya xx